Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Back to School event 2015 now on IOS

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Just saw the icon appear in my screen, 13 days and 20 hours left.
Same mission as in earlier years but with 4 new destinations: Edinburgh (Powerful Delta), Leuven (Jumbo), Kyoto (Giant) and Oxford (Falcon). That's 12 new stars to get.
And although I already had 3 stars on Stanford (Delta) I now have only 6 flights registered. So another 3 stars to chase. 15 stars in total in 2 weeks, now I have a challenge.....

Just saw the icon appear in my screen, 13 days and 20 hours left.
Same mission as in earlier years but with 4 new destinations: Edinburgh (Powerful Delta), Leuven (Jumbo), Kyoto (Giant) and Oxford (Falcon). That's 12 new stars to get.
And although I already had 3 stars on Stanford (Delta) I now have only 6 flights registered. So another 3 stars to chase. 15 stars in total in 2 weeks, now I have a challenge.....

Oh my! I thought we would have a one or two week break before we dance with the Xmas elves.
Looks like it will be one event after another.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
5 Unis (four on lower left city corner, one in middle right (next to the airport connecting road).

Debating whether to autocomplete, or get stars. But I'd rather flight to the new falcon destinations to hopefully drop a few items to get the new buildings...

Top Bottom