Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Back To School 2015

-311vader-

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Vadersaber311
Username
Vadersaber311
Duke showed up on iOS. Only 8 hours left. Strange week, with a late Duke, the two short purchase bonuses that ended yesterday, AND I started getting Pet Carriers from guest planes yesterday. That's new. Update tomorrow????????? Please.

Last edited:

Froggies Paradise

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Froggiesparadise
Username
Froggiesparadise
Looks like G! gives us some extra holiday-time.
Probably they are making extra work hours to guarantee a flawless update.
Although I would enjoy the quest right now, I must admit that I prefer the bug free option instead.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I agree that Duke showing up for only about eight hours is very odd. Since I believe most updates arrive on Thursdays, I would expect a Back to School quest to arrive when Duke departs. We shall see!
UPDATE: Doh! And this is why I don't gamble or play the stock market.
Cheers,
Tom

Last edited:

-311vader-

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Vadersaber311
Username
Vadersaber311
Here's a screen shot. Says it's required for mission flights. I've also looked at incoming flights, but it doesn't show up. However, both of the Pet Carriers I got came from white delta planes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 160

-311vader-

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Vadersaber311
Username
Vadersaber311
It's part of one of the side quests that help you get the cat figurine collection.
That's what I thought at first, but I did that side quest last year, and I reviewed the few open side quests I have and none have anything to do with requiring the Pet Carrier. Just thought it was weird all of the sudden I got those.

Top Bottom