Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

BACK ONLINE <|:-))

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
When i am trying go to the subforum, i get this message:
Code:
Webpage not available

The webpage at https://www.airportcitygame.com/forum/5-airport-city-chat/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/index.php might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
But i can go to the single messages...
It is standard browser under android ICS 4

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
When i am trying go to the subforum, i get this message:
Code:
Webpage not available

The webpage at https://www.airportcitygame.com/forum/5-airport-city-chat/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/index.php might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
But i can go to the single messages...
It is standard browser under android ICS 4

I get this on google chrome:
This webpage has a redirect loop

The webpage at https://www.airportcitygame.com/forum/5-airport-city-chat/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/index.php has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.

and similar on firefox, I've just been using the "view new content" link to access the threads

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Same issue with redirection loop - sent a PM to dave... Lets hope he is able to sort it out..

I get this on google chrome:
This webpage has a redirect loop

The webpage at http://www.airportci...stall/index.php has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.
and similar on firefox, I've just been using the "view new content" link to access the threads

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I left the server! You can get on it... I finished all the collections finally!
But im not collecting, cause maybe again the destinations disapear... And than im reallyyyyyy not happy!

I think you should be OK. Remember for the University quest, those new flights that disappeared had a yellow highlight to them while these are the plain white, like the ones they added for the US quest with the gift shops, and those are still in the list...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
these were the destination thats were voted on so they shouldn't go, and I'm sure I read someone on one of the threads that someone had completed it and confirmed they didn't disappear

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
If we are talking about the voyage voyage promo - then the destination remain after completion of the promo - I have the Casa Batllo andthe destination are still there...

I had a heart attack, when I realized at 1 hr 30 minutes to go that I had to collect 4 of each of the 3 collections! I thought we just needed 1 of each!

Luckily, I had already collected 4 sets of the Barcelona Galleons, 3 sets of the Las Vegas Neon Sign, but only 2 sets of the St Peterburg Bronze Horseman. So most of the flights I had to do is to the shorter flight St Peterburg. Thankfully, I have enough fuel & passengers in stock, and a Spyglass is handy to improve chance of drops.

Collected the required 2 Bronze Horseman & 1 Neon Sign after a dozen or so flights, and collected the "unique bioldong".

Dessy, this building looks like the Gaudi buildings in Barcelona. They are very beautiful indeed. You should look at the Sagradia Familia Church. It's fantastic!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
I had a heart attack, when I realized at 1 hr 30 minutes to go that I had to collect 4 of each of the 3 collections! I thought we just needed 1 of each!

Luckily, I had already collected 4 sets of the Barcelona Galleons, 3 sets of the Las Vegas Neon Sign, but only 2 sets of the St Peterburg Bronze Horseman. So most of the flights I had to do is to the shorter flight St Peterburg. Thankfully, I have enough fuel & passengers in stock, and a Spyglass is handy to improve chance of drops.

Collected the required 2 Bronze Horseman & 1 Neon Sign after a dozen or so flights, and collected the "unique bioldong".

Dessy, this building looks like the Gaudi buildings in Barcelona. They are very beautiful indeed. You should look at the Sagradia Familia Church. It's fantastic!

Yeeeaaaayyy... At the end, we got the 'bioldong' :)

just googling about casa batllo.. Saw the real picture of the building.. pretty...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Yes it is the Gaudi building in Barcelona and I was looking through my holiday photos to see a good one to use as my avatar.
One of these days I will put it up....Oh here is a thought for me, to see if I can match photos of me at the challenge destinations.....I do not know about the collider but many university photos.:)

Top Bottom