Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Back from level 62 to 55 - FIXED

IvanM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ate6vn2
Username
IvanM
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr after a game crash back to level55:((n)
@Stella 748 would it be possible to sent me a screenshot of my game please, as so much changed.
Even had spent real money on it!
If this will not be recovered like it was, it is over and out for me.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
@IvanM @Stella 748 when I had my game back I visited my main game from my support game and I saw level 60 but with all my buildings and land expansion at level 69.
I received an e-mail from support with a procedure that recovery my city to level 69 (before crash) as you can see bellow.
Maybe this happened with you too.

Dear User,
Please close the application Airport City (press Home button on your device and the application will get folded. After that press Home button twice and the list with launched applications will pop-up. Find the game window in the list and swipe up to close the application. To hide the panel press Home button on your device)
Try to perform the following action to delete the files SaveProfile:
1) Install the application ES File Explorer from Google Play Market.
2) Open the file manager.
3) Click on Android -> data -> com.gameinsight.airport -> file
4) Find the files " SaveProfile" and delete them.
5) Come back to Home Screen and open the application Airport City.
6) Check the progress.

This process works well and I have my city level 69 back

NOTE: This procedure can't garantee that your game will not back again

IvanM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ate6vn2
Username
IvanM
@Marve thx for your reply.
Unfortunately for me it is different. I fully went back and loat all the buildings planes... just all the progress.
Only luck is that I have a sheet with most of it in. So I couod make a good overview of things lost.
Waiting for feedback from Gi.
Greetings
Ivan

UOTE="Marve, post: 182466, member: 5324"]@IvanM @Stella 748 when I had my game back I visited my main game from my support game and I saw level 60 but with all my buildings and land expansion at level 69.
I received an e-mail from support with a procedure that recovery my city to level 69 (before crash) as you can see bellow.
Maybe this happened with you too.

Dear User,
Please close the application Airport City (press Home button on your device and the application will get folded. After that press Home button twice and the list with launched applications will pop-up. Find the game window in the list and swipe up to close the application. To hide the panel press Home button on your device)
Try to perform the following action to delete the files SaveProfile:
1) Install the application ES File Explorer from Google Play Market.
2) Open the file manager.
3) Click on Android -> data -> com.gameinsight.airport -> file
4) Find the files " SaveProfile" and delete them.
5) Come back to Home Screen and open the application Airport City.
6) Check the progress.

This process works well and I have my city level 69 back

NOTE: This procedure can't garantee that your game will not back again[/QUOTE]
@m

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
OK, so I finally found the files (4 different ones) but when I click them it does not give me an option to delete them. It only asks how I want to open the files ie: text, image etc...So now what?

I just gotta hope I can find the files again, this is NOT easy.

@Marve could you post a screen shot of my level 61 airport? I cannot remember all the stuff I lost!

IvanM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ate6vn2
Username
IvanM
@Ivan - I've just visited your city and it says level 55. I have taken screenshots. Do you mean you want them posted here?

Hi Stella,
Thx for taking the screenshots & the time spent. I hoped my game wasn't updated online, but as you see level55 it is also back.
At least could make a fulll list of all buildings and upgrades that are missing and now it is wiating what they can do.
Have a nice day
Ivan

OK, so I finally found the files (4 different ones) but when I click them it does not give me an option to delete them. It only asks how I want to open the files ie: text, image etc...So now what?

I just gotta hope I can find the files again, this is NOT easy.

@Marve could you post a screen shot of my level 61 airport? I cannot remember all the stuff I lost!
You would need to long press on the files to select them then you can delete.

Top Bottom