Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Azul

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wfpmf7d
Username
#l requireditem
@lacey How much do you have to spend? I have around 500 points...
@Magellan i have about 456 more points to contribute + about 13 more sets of solid fuel, but for those i can only contribute one every 2 hours. also i can contribute the liquid fuel and small fuel tank each time it refreshes, but i would prefer not to if we don't have to. hopefully we can get someone else to join?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wfpmf7d
Username
#l requireditem
@Magellan, @Kesh, another blue launch led by helmi going on now if you want to join. These blue launches require a lot of points, need some help. I have about 800 pts to contribute

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wyregxf
Username
Helmi
@elphaba how many more points can you contribute? I can contribute about 800 more, so if you have about 100 more, we can launch

Some other people seem to have joined as well so now we only need ~550 points more! I just contributed some points. Thanks for joining by the way, I was worried that nobody would!

Top Bottom