Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Are These Neighbors Still Active?

These AC players have not responded to my "still playing?" inquiry, have not participated in the forum for months, and have not visited my airport or given me a gift in months. I will assume they are no longer playing AC and will delete them from my neighbor list:
Blackcloud
Bruno237
Colin Chew
daniel degracia
flaco56
GamingSwiftie
hansle10
I Fly 2
Jahuno.
jgottlieb
joboo
Jonnycash
Knut
pilotwifey
pwcmvj
Red Fox One
SamZee
Scoob1964
TimP
vakuu
weetbix81
Cheers,
Tom
These AC players have not responded to my "still playing?" inquiry, have not participated in the forum for months, and have not visited my airport or given me a gift in months. I will assume they are no longer playing AC and will delete them from my neighbor list:
Blackcloud
Bruno237
Colin Chew
daniel degracia
flaco56
GamingSwiftie
hansle10
I Fly 2
Jahuno.
jgottlieb
joboo
Jonnycash
Knut
pilotwifey
pwcmvj
Red Fox One
SamZee
Scoob1964
TimP
vakuu
weetbix81
Cheers,
Tom
Hi Tom,
Just doing some cleansing of my 'active' neighbours, and remembered you had done this list - are you aware of a more up to date list on the forum anywhere - I've tried searching, but nothing really comes up...?
Cheers,
Az

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
I have made a cleaning last weekend after approx. 6 months, deleted around 80 players. The attrition is quite high, but there are a lot of new ones as well, which is a good sign
My main game lost data about 3 weeks ago..
Today I got t Restored from GI.

Did you deleted me???

Or any one deleted my main game???

Let me know

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I am currently cleaning up my neighborhood as well. I probably deleted about a hundred inactive players so far and still going. I have my posts in Airport City Chat section.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hi Tom,
Just doing some cleansing of my 'active' neighbours, and remembered you had done this list - are you aware of a more up to date list on the forum anywhere - I've tried searching, but nothing really comes up...?
Cheers,
Az
@Az1
I'm not aware of a more recent list. My suggestion is to post the forum names/game names of the players you believe to be inactive in this thread and see if they respond.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom