Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Anyone up for Music

Dizzy

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20S7T4G4W
Username
COSMIC WINGS
My first was in 1987, I was 15 (which by my math makes me a year older than you). Last was 2017! Although contemplating going to see Metallica again at Donnington,UK (for seventh time)
nice would love to go there and see a few of them especially Iron Maiden again only managed to see them twice and would love to see them again

Dizzy

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20S7T4G4W
Username
COSMIC WINGS
My 1st was 1982 Chapel Hill NC Joan Jett, Donnie Iris & Hall & Oates, my last was Kenny Wayne Shepherd/Robert Cray 2016 Tucson AZ, my best was Live Aid 1985 London UK, best 1 group concert Tangerine Dream 1985 London UK
watched live aid on TV would have loved to have been there but never had the chance

My 1st was 1982 Chapel Hill NC Joan Jett, Donnie Iris & Hall & Oates, my last was Kenny Wayne Shepherd/Robert Cray 2016 Tucson AZ, my best was Live Aid 1985 London UK, best 1 group concert Tangerine Dream 1985 London UK
Watched Live Aid start to finish on the telly, must have been amazing to be there. What a day that was!

Top Bottom