Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Anyone like to join a green launch group?

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
I have enough collections to start at least 35 green launches, but need about 90 launches to hit a QL. Everyone who participates in a launch gets a credit towards their skill ranking, so even a fifth position gets a credit, although reduced benefits. So it seems to me that everyone who is interested in space launches, but does not have the resources for numerous red launches could benefit from progressing their green launches.

My idea is to find a group of at least 5 like minded AC pilots, and support each other to fly daily space (green launch) missions so we can all achieve our first QL. And from there - space has no frontiers (lol).

Anyone interested - post on this thread and I will pm interested parties.

Steveb

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wjxkl8
Username
Icemansteve
I have enough collections to start at least 35 green launches, but need about 90 launches to hit a QL. Everyone who participates in a launch gets a credit towards their skill ranking, so even a fifth position gets a credit, although reduced benefits. So it seems to me that everyone who is interested in space launches, but does not have the resources for numerous red launches could benefit from progressing their green launches.

My idea is to find a group of at least 5 like minded AC pilots, and support each other to fly daily space (green launch) missions so we can all achieve our first QL. And from there - space has no frontiers (lol).

Anyone interested - post on this thread and I will pm interested parties.
Hi mate this way only gets you one Ql, if you fly to the maps you receive from the space launches you can build a collection and get multiple QLs, the easiest one is to Perth etc.

Top Bottom