Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Anyone get any drops from volcano quests from collectible buildings?

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
This shouldn't happen, and I have never seen it before, but I could have sworn that one of my buildings dropped a Digital Thermometer from the Whisper In The Walls collection just now.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
you will receive items from any collection that you have. What and when depends on the algorithm set up Airport City programmers.
You will receive items for alliance collections even if you are not a member.

I personally have received item to collection which i am not actively flying to or am an alliance member.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Ski slopes did drop Alliance collection items after they fixed the adventure buildings from doing so - not 100% if they still do. Might be the same with the Capitol buildings as it was an event building rather than an Adventure.

Ski slopes did drop Alliance collection items after they fixed the adventure buildings from doing so - not 100% if they still do. Might be the same with the Capitol buildings as it was an event building rather than an Adventure.
Yes my experience is with the Capitol, which is indeed a event building. Maybe the difference is there? Adventure building, you can get up to 6 each but event ones is supposed to be unique.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
An oversight on our part.
The collectible buildings from Adventures (eg. Aztec Pyramid, Louvre) in their current state drop Common collectible items. Since last update that's the tab that's second after "all" collections. We'll make it more clear though descriptions.

An oversight on our part.
The collectible buildings from Adventures (eg. Aztec Pyramid, Louvre) in their current state drop Common collectible items. Since last update that's the tab that's second after "all" collections. We'll make it more clear though descriptions.
Same with the Capitol drop (buidling from Age of Ash event) ? I remember seeing it drop Something for a inactive event.

Top Bottom