Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

anyone from USA with time traveler problems

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
How does time traveling work? I am an airline pilot and often play Airport City while on layovers in different countries around the word. I play on FB so I don't know if there is any way to manipulate the "game clock" I would hate to lose my tokens and privledges while honestly just playing the game while traveling for work.

Wow.

I think a basic problem that people have with this while traveling occurs when their phone/device is set to automatically correct/update the time. So as you pass into a different time zone, if you open your game, it assumes you are cheating. (Since you can manually go in and set your device's time to whatever you want, this is what the game assumes you are doing.)
Beyond that, it can depend on what part of the game you are currently focusing on (collecting stars/launches/ top 100/map flights, etc.)

Some ideas: Turn off the auto update feature for your device's clock, or more conservatively, don't open it in a different time zone.
I think there are other things you can do, like not having (game) planes or launches in the air when you switch zones, and I am sure there is someone here who can answer this from experience. Good luck to you!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5399

My point is to know if somenoe else from USA is having this problem. I am curious to know about why it happened. Time zone problem?...traveling around the country?...
In my case it was just because I left the game open for two hours.when I went back to play It was block and I was accuse of time traveling...the blocking was just for two hours but my tokens were taken.
@Vialino. The time traveler and cheaters pop up only had occured with me several times, while doing a launch. However, as I reported the error to support, what I did notice, was if I used coins for the yellow barrels or other items, and spent greenies, (which essentially came from spending real money), the travelers and cheaters warning never came up. How convenient that is though when you are spending something. Now try it when you have several items in storage such as powerful bolts, main stabilizers, or fuel tanks; those items you can use up quickly as the clock runs down, and as long as the item is in storage, the warning shows up. And yes I live in the USA myself, so it does happen here quite often.

Top Bottom