Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Anyone for a launch?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wzqhdeq
Username
JukkaPilot
Hi Magellan,

yes, I would like to take part in the launch,

but how can I join? I tried visiting you city etc...
My launch preparations are ready, but the window says "none of your neighbors has an ongoing space program...". Or maybe you have not started the "launch sequence" yet?

I'm waiting at that start new / join launch -window (not starting on my own) for you to start yours.

Jukka-Pekka / JukkaPilot

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wzqhdeq
Username
JukkaPilot
So you have started the launch countdown?
Do you have the "add a friend" -button (to the launch) somewhere as I can't find it.
I have not started my own launch yet, still at the join/start -window.

I will also try if exiting and restarting the game after a while helps.

Will report back...

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wbmaqnj
Username
Magellan
The countdown has started (20h 9m left) and I have 508 points. Wondering if it's something related to what you posted in the trading thread (purchase). I have no invite button, although the game says there must be one. Waitin' for u.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wzqhdeq
Username
JukkaPilot
Hello,

I have no luck getting to your launch. It seems that GI is to be thanked for this - it must be them again limiting the functions of my game. At least I can't think of any other explanation now. So, sorry, it seems i am unable to join. Will ty´ry again tomorrow, anyway. I reported this to their support as well.

Good night,

Jukka-Pekka / JukkaPilot

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
You first need to complete the launch prep. In the same menu where your list of flights is, go to the top for the rocket launch destinations. Then it says you need to have 4 items. For Green, it's Treadmill, Space Suit etc...Then click launch. You should then be able to see your friend's. And when you exit this menu, you'll have a Spaceship Launch button on the right side.

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
Since I have almost a hundred neighbors, it statistically should be plenty of friends to join at all times around the world. Only explanation for this must be some sort of limitation from GI.
What do you think?
Daeneryscatering

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
Since I have almost a hundred neighbors, it statistically should be plenty of friends to join at all times around the world. Only explanation for this must be some sort of limitation from GI.
What do you think?
Daeneryscatering
Raf did one like two days ago. Think there were 7 or 8 that joined?

Top Bottom