Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Any hints on getting launch items

Fatdaz

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fatdaz220271
Username
Fatdaz
Hey Fatdaz, welcome and may I take the opportunity to thank you for many launches in the past. Appreciate the help! Tip try a Golden Dice Bonus and hit your neighbors planetariums, I usually get 40-50 on average hitting 4 planetariums and 1 blue launch pad.

Cheers Sue.
Is that one day visit or two in one go with same dice

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
Is that one day visit or two in one go with same dice
It is Golden Dice, not regular Dice (there are two dices) to make sure you use the right one. ;) It is good for 6 hours.
When you visit a neighbor, you can see the time left until the next reset time.
To visit 12 neighbors twice while Golden Dice is on, an easier way is: You wait until 1 hour or less left until the reset time. Then you visit 12 neighbors with planetariums. Collect your harvest.
Wait a little until the time resets.
Then visit again all 12 neighbors.
As long as the reset happens during 6 hours of Golden Dice, you get two visits out of one Golden Dice.
:D

lfcawc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
I have started using Golden Dice too..can confirm drops from planetariums in great!

I activated my Golden Dice a couple of hours before the 24 hour cycle reset...40 odd collections in two visits!

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
It is Golden Dice, not regular Dice (there are two dices) to make sure you use the right one. ;) It is good for 6 hours.
When you visit a neighbor, you can see the time left until the next reset time.
To visit 12 neighbors twice while Golden Dice is on, an easier way is: You wait until 1 hour or less left until the reset time. Then you visit 12 neighbors with planetariums. Collect your harvest.
Wait a little until the time resets.
Then visit again all 12 neighbors.
As long as the reset happens during 6 hours of Golden Dice, you get two visits out of one Golden Dice.
:D
These are fun things to teach others. I could almost here the coin drop with Sue in Jo'burg :D

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
Oh, yes. I am hitting Planetarium only: 12 neighbors with 5 Planetariums :blackalien:
This is indeed the way to get 45-50 launch ready kits. 12x5, 60 planetariums and golden dice will most likely do the job. Of course sometimes you also need to click some other buildings, otherwise you'll run out of launch items for the blue and green rockets.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
This is indeed the way to get 45-50 launch ready kits. 12x5, 60 planetariums and golden dice will most likely do the job. Of course sometimes you also need to click some other buildings, otherwise you'll run out of launch items for the blue and green rockets.
I just do Red launches! :D
Other collections for green and blue i am getting from my own reward buildings (Space Travel Monumentums, Alien Legacyes, Training Center and Rocket Gardens) (y)

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
I just do Red launches! :D
Other collections for green and blue i am getting from my own reward buildings (Space Travel Monumentums, Alien Legacyes, Training Center and Rocket Gardens) (y)
How about the maps for the QL destinations to Nagoya, Miami etc..you can get from a 1st place on the blue rocket ? Every other day when I activate my golden dice to visit neighbors I also do a number of flights to those destinations. A great way to get a QL bonus. (y)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
scoota666
Username
scoota666
Hi sup Erik-: Can u add me 2 ur accounts!?! Have a nice day & weekend-:

lfcawc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Any evidence to suggest using a golden dice with sky captain for clicking on neighbours planetariums??
I usually do golden dice towards end of gifting cycle! Just wondered/hoped sky captain could give me more!!??

Top Bottom