Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Any guesses about what the Easter mission will be like?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Do you think the Easter mission will have a flight component? Or do you think we will have to look under rocks for Easter eggs? Do you think there is any chance that whatever this mission will be that it will result in a reward of a place of worship?

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
No clue here. I was thinking if there is an Easter quest, it should have started by now. But since I was just playing AC for over 2 months, I don't know how they time the quest announcements and releases.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
probably have to complete 3 times Easter Eggs, Organic Menu and something else Collections and of course will be a reward.
so far i got from my christmas tree 2 eggs for Easter Eggs Collection. :D

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I'm having nightmares of last Easter's quest: :rolleyes:
1. Get Silver Crescent
2. Cut Clover (sometimes get 3 leaf)
3. feed 3 leaf clover to bunny (sometimes get egg)
4. repeat

jimmy21

haha indeed, how many crescents you still have? i only 13...
But i do have 243 leafs :ROFLMAO:

Device
  1. Android
I think I have about 7 of each.

I really don't want to scroll thru my items to verify this and risk getting carpel tunnel again :whistle:

All I really remember is how after a week of hopping bunnies all I wanted was to kill them all :D

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I think I have about 7 of each.

I really don't want to scroll thru my items to verify this and risk getting carpel tunnel again :whistle:

All I really remember is how after a week of hopping bunnies all I wanted was to kill them all :D

yeah it costed me also a lot of scrolling :whistle:

Im wondering if the eastern mission is comming.... if so... it should come soon!

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Do you think the Easter mission will have a flight component? Or do you think we will have to look under rocks for Easter eggs? Do you think there is any chance that whatever this mission will be that it will result in a reward of a place of worship?
i hope i can finnish this time but i dont think the reward woll be a place of worship. they will probably want to keep it neutral

Top Bottom