Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Antennas for MC 3

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Does anyone know at what level can you gift antennas for MC 3? I was able to upgrade MC to level 3 when was level 31, now I'm level 36 and still cannot send that gift.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Does anyone know at what level can you gift antennas for MC 3? I was able to upgrade MC to level 3 when was level 31, now I'm level 36 and still cannot send that gift.
I believe that once you complete the build, the items drop off your gift list. In other words, the antennae are only giftable prior to and during the building process.
You can, however, "regift" an antenna that you used to have by returning an antenna sent to you as a gift.
Cheers,
Tom

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I believe that once you complete the build, the items drop off your gift list. In other words, the antennae are only giftable prior to and during the building process.
You can, however, "regift" an antenna that you used to have by returning an antenna sent to you as a gift.
Cheers,
Tom
I know that, but I still didn't completed the building - lack of antennas. As most of players here have already fully operational red and I'm missing antennas from my gift list - it's very difficult to obtain them. If you also take in consideration that my city development is focused purely on space launches (have only 3 turboprops and not able to fly to higher level destinations), I would really appreciated info when I will be able to send antennas in search for return gifts.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
The gift should appear as soon as you build mcc level 2 or upgrade to mcc level 3. If you have mcc level 2 or upgraded to mcc level 3 and you have none of the 4 items needed then I would be sending GI a ticket for the greens to build it. Otherwise you cannot do it

Yulee

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Yulee , Yulee 2
Username
Yulee , Yulee 2
I know that, but I still didn't completed the building - lack of antennas. As most of players here have already fully operational red and I'm missing antennas from my gift list - it's very difficult to obtain them. If you also take in consideration that my city development is focused purely on space launches (have only 3 turboprops and not able to fly to higher level destinations), I would really appreciated info when I will be able to send antennas in search for return gifts.

You have to finish your side quest to make antennas appear on your gift list, you missing something there, try to look at your side quest related to MCC 1 or 2 and Launch Pad Green and Blue, there a story you have to follow first

Top Bottom