Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android update is out, includes Holloween

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Hoping some folks haven't finished up the Halloween event, i could still use 20x Aerosols on Flyerduck if anyone has them.

Thanks for the help with OBD, i have completed the event, but not yet turned it in.

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
When the last update was released on Android I had once the opportunity on my second account to play a video to get an item of my under construction building. Later I didn't noticed that anymore. Today, on my main account I had the same situation. I still have a christmasbuilding(Ice Castle) unfinished on my city. But because of the high cost to complete it(8 greens per item) I never finished it. So today I could add 1 item to it and the option dissappeared immideately. What triggers the option? On my second account it doesn't seem to return anymore. Is there a timer or so that resets the option, or maybe it is only a one-time option. Somehow my main account triggered it lately too.... Somebody?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
s8s, I think it is once for every building. So if you have more chrismasbuildings.... build a building, watch the video, get the item and delete the building until you have the wanted building.

Also you can get fuel20 and fuel catalyst by watching a video.... I think the max a day is 5 video's so you can choose a little on what you spend it... fuel, catalyst or building item

Top Bottom