Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android update is out, includes Holloween

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
I am afraid to update. With every update the game crashes more frequent.
Long and Lukasz, your games are crashing to..... did you do the update and how did it go?

but for me to make my decision, red launch doesnt have maps?
You need to update so you don't miss out on the time to get aerosols, that is if you need them, but good luck

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
You need to update so you don't miss out on the time to get aerosols, that is if you need them, but good luck
Neil ellor, not completely true. As it is an old quest, I can receive aerosol without the update now. I can then use it after update. You need to update before you get the quest.

Question: can android games gift something different from aerosol or does everybody have aerosol on android

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
I can only gift leyden jar. Found something annoying with this update already, though guessing it might already be the case on ios, flights for maps you are currently using no longer appear at all on the main flights screen, you have to go to a separate maps flight screen and scroll to it as well, annoying!

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Neil ellor, not completely true. As it is an old quest, I can receive aerosol without the update now. I can then use it after update. You need to update before you get the quest.

Question: can android games gift something different from aerosol or does everybody have aerosol on android
From what I have read and received so far it looks like it's mainly aerosol for andriod with a few exceptions

One other comment IOS has time travelled back 2days, my games were 12days now 14 days to end of quest. Yes GI will penalise us I would think

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Chad Ladwig,
A returned Aerosol does not necessarily come back an Aerosol. It comes back as a Leyden Jar, Bright Lantern or Aerosol, depending on which item the original gifter has in stock.
Cheers,
Tom

Hello greensmith You sent me 10 passenger and Attitude Altimeter. Not sure if you tried to send Aerosol. What do you need Leyden Jar for?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hello greensmith You sent me 10 passenger and Attitude Altimeter. Not sure if you tried to send Aerosol. What do you need Leyden Jar for?

Chad Ladwig,
I cannot gift Aerosol, only Leyden Jars ... which have no apparent purpose in the quest. If my iOS game returns an Aerosol from an Android game, it changes to a useless Leyden Jar. So I checked your profile. Since you only request Fuel and I cannot gift Fuel, I sent you Passengers and Attitude Indicator instead, which are always useful.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Chad Ladwig,
I cannot gift Aerosol, only Leyden Jars ... which have no apparent purpose in the quest. If my iOS game returns an Aerosol from an Android game, it changes to a useless Leyden Jar. So I checked your profile. Since you only request Fuel and I cannot gift Fuel, I sent you Passengers and Attitude Indicator instead, which are always useful.
Cheers,
Tom

Leyden Jar was for a side quest the first time the mission came around, guessing it still is for new players

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Chad Ladwig,
Cheers,
Tom

Hello Tom, greensmith, No problem. I will continue to send you Aerosol. Can you please send me Landing Gear.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,

Updated my 3 games and the result is:

- VAYKA1 can send AEROSOL
- NOYA12 can send LEYDEN JAR
- AYON1 can send AEROSOL

Not bad at all, i think:D