Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android & iOS - Weekly Trading Thread - July 3, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
As my gift support game can send Baggage Tags, what is less preferred than Whistles, pls accept my invitations, resp, invite it to allow me to keep sending my daily 40 gifts out to the neighborhood :)
@Bali Hi - pls invite 04vdnfl9 to receive a Stage3 item
@benfly123 @Cath @slanghanger - pls accept my invitations from ZPit1024s1NoGift to be able to send you an event item (Flight Catering for slang)
Pls send gifts only to my main, do not send/return any gifts to the support account

slanghanger

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Slanghanger
Username
Slanghanger
As my gift support game can send Baggage Tags, what is less preferred than Whistles, pls accept my invitations, resp, invite it to allow me to keep sending my daily 40 gifts out to the neighborhood :)
@Bali Hi - pls invite 04vdnfl9 to receive a Stage3 item
@benfly123 @Cath @slanghanger - pls accept my invitations from ZPit1024s1NoGift to be able to send you an event item (Flight Catering for slang)
Pls send gifts only to my main, do not send/return any gifts to the support account
done(y)

Ravi Kumar

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04u7kg83
Username
kumarcity
Hi All,

Thanks to the following members who are sending me gift items on daily basis: (Signature updated).
@ el_angelus, @Wabbitgirl , @Troglodyte69, @Eren, @Phil G , @Davescharf, @dchesn08, @CeNedraLessien, @Arjun_M, @Raschuma

## Need Items for "Rock the Sky" event items, exclude Baggage Tag:
Following items needed: (Main stage - Level 3 upgrade)
Drum Set x7
Equalizer Panel x8
Subwoofer x 5
Concert Screen - x6
Always required "Pocket Whistle"

FYI: After new AC update, lost F20 and new items got replaced. Refer signature.

Thanks
Ravi

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hwuqah
Username
SS1
Hi everybody,
I still need 3 drumsets, 3 equalizerpanels, and 2 subwoofers before I can upgrade my stage !!
Your help is highly appreciated !!
Thank you
I can send banners, subwoofers and labels in return

Suzy, I will be sending you another subwoofer when gifts reset. I still need a few banners if you can. Thank you

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4rgnqc / at61m60
Username
Steve64 / DIA
Hi all, been kind of away sporadically. Hope to be more frequent player and give this new challenge a try. I have updated my signature for both games, any help is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom