Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Daily Trading Thread for Tuesday 14th August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, need travel guide and albums please, also smoke detector and glass display case.
If not, spare wires and other advanced flight items more than welcome. Thanks, will send out gifts a bit later in the afternoon.

A strange thing happened to me today. Both me and my cousin depleted our Flight Catering supplies at the same time.
I swear I have at 20 of them yesterday. Did anyone experience the same thing?

So, good neighbours, please send "Bali Hi" Flight Catering. Thanks.

BTW, Deidei just won an iPad3 from game Insight! Visit her airport now and see why!

D

Deleted member 361

Back from a few days holiday. Thanks for all the gifts. Sending gifts out my gifts now.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Hi all,

Looking to stockpile some meals at the moment ;)

As a reminder for those looking for items which can't be gifted:
  • All-Inclusive bracelets can only be bought with green cash, they can't be gifted and don't drop from flights
  • Fuel Station items (the orange ones) cannot be gifted
  • Travel Guides can't be gifted, get them from Turkish Coast, Nice and Shanghai, or buy with greens.

Device
  1. Android
Thank you for the gifts, just sent to:
LOCKOUT
FRISO
VONSMIT
B29
86STALKER

I am upgrading my fuel station to level 3, this will require:
(6) reinforced frame
(6) triple wire
(6) transmitters

I am resetting my gifting time, so bear with me please. I have also deleted a number of USERNAMES to be able to gift back all the usual senders.

Thank you :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
So I sent those gifts that I could today. I have a backlog of roughly 150 received gifts where I keep trying to return the favor, BUT I found out that if you do not have the item you received in your list of available gifts to give, the game will return the equivalent item from your list. For example, Vangees sends me an Altimeter, but if I click 'Send in Return' he gets the Gyroscope cause that is what I have in my list, not the Altimeter. Stupid rule if you ask me!

No more building items please and I will return what I can...

Device
  1. Android
Thanks for all the gifts!
Signature's updated

Thanks for your gift. That makes me half way to finishing my control tower upgrade.

I sent you a gift in return, but I have no idea what I sent because I was scrolling through the list and it popped up to say that I'd sent something. I'm so sorry if it is something completely useless. I'll try and send you something else tomorrow that I know is on your list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom