Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Daily Trading Thread for Monday 17th September 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Thank you AirAkl for your Jet Engine! ----------------> Returned Jet Engine
Thank you Wikech for your Fuel! ----------------------> Returned Fuel
Thank you Grizzzlyyy for your Fuel! ------------------> Returned Fuel
Thank you Con Imprinter for your Album! --------------> Returned Album
Thank you Ruaware for your Fuel! ---------------------> Returned Album
Thank you Yabba for your Flight Googles! -------------> Returned Flight Googles
Thank you s8s for your Spare Wire! -------------------> Returned Sp.Wire
Thank you Koergi for your Passengers! ----------------> Returned Passengers
Thank you Connie for your Spare Wire! ----------------> Returned Passengers
Thank you Hung for your Fuel! ------------------------> Returned the Wrong Stuff..sorry~
Thank you Bali Hi for your Fuel (20)!!! --------------> Returned Nav. Module
Thank you Droidair for your Gyroscope! ---------------> Returned Sp. Wire
Thank you Gregory for your Fuel! ---------------------> Returned Fuel
Thank you Sophie2 for your Fuel (20)!!! --------------> Returned Chocolate Candies (Sophie)
Thank you Princess for your Fuel! --------------------> Returned Additional Rador
Thank you Katesgreat227 for your Fuel! ---------------> Returned Projector
Thank you Oner for your Flight Catering! -------------> Returned Flight Catering
Thank you Superhoops for your Disp. Shampoo! ---------> Returned Disp. Shampoo
Thank you Coacho for your Fuel! ----------------------> Returned Fuel Hose
Thank you New Stamp for your Passengers! -------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Br3tt for your Eau de Toilette! ------------> List Overloaded
Thank you Stevel2606 for your Fuel! ------------------> List Overloaded

Thank you everyone! My sending list is OVERLOADED! I'll have to send items with priority from top to bottom!
Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend! I'll send the items you need according to the trend updates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all the help! I do check your sig. daily.
Username: Dream Airways
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Up to date~
Items Requesting:
1 Weather Display (Control Tower Lv3)
Others (Order of Priority):
Single-Malt Whiskey / Fuel

Items I Can Send:
ATM , POS Terminal, Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Eau de Toilette, Make up, Do not disturb sign, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing lamp, Projector, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Rador, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Hi,

finally I update the game after completing 117 stars (missed the 3 new destinations :sleepy:), so I need an information about the Newspaper building, can it be removed?

Thanks

Good monday to you, I have just updated the items i can send and my sig. Please let me know which items if they are special you want me to send, if not gifts will be going out in an hour. oh and please add me

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ajn4vbc
Username
MrK
Hi all,

Having developed an unhealthy addiction to Airport City I was hoping to join in the daily trading. I've added details of what I'm looking for and what I can send in my sig.

Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Thank you all for the much needed gifts. I'm currently not building just sending out flights accumulating stars, see my sig. My gift counter resets 10hrs from now, I will be gifting then.

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom