Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Daily Trading Thread for 17th February 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
:ROFLMAO:
Hello,

Not a single flower today, I need shears:cry:

olly 333 a spare popeller, thankyou for the cable, send me shears or even better tulipes, you should know where to find them ;), I don't have a single one!

Good evening

Hahaha, lol, I send you all my flowers and you send me the teddybears? Thats a good thing!! I like it.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
Hello to all, i need a lot of flight catering in the moment, and please dont send me more pruning shears :)
Time to go work cya

Jason: I could use 2 Textbooks and 2Slide Rules so I can finish the Flight School.
Jason2: I could use a few Cooling Chambers and Catering. @InCoNvEnIeNtE can you send me a Cooling Chamber; I'll send you catering in exchange?

Thanks for all the other gifts people have sent!

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello everyone :) Thank you for all the gifts and visit (y)

I still need as many as 'Pruning shears' :rolleyes: I hope i collect the last 'orchid' before the time runs out :oops:
Edit: I finally got the last elusive 'orchid' so thank you for all the help.

Now i will need help with 'Fuel hose':rolleyes:

My gift reset has been pushed up to the most uncomfortable time (6 am!!!) :mad: Need to sort that out now.

Here is what i sent few minutes ago

10xPassenger to tdv (crapple2)
Additional radar to hungyauming
Fuel additive to diwata
Fuel hose to air canillas morgun Bali Hi flip123 pienicki
Pruning shears to bibigarf laurens Jonathan Godinez Lexx0r retkot CK-Airport bubbajed5711 yabuki77 mel Red Fox One myriam Divvy

My appologies to Ana Cristina Eusebio FENNIE LYE InCoNvEnIeNtE Lebiegas as i ran out of gifts before i could reach you all :( I will surely gift you all tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom