Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Daily Trade Thread for Wednesday 22nd August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created

Device
  1. Android
Hello, thanks for all of the add. radars. I currently need spare wires and FUEL. Repair items, passengers, and nav modules are welcome. Will be back to check on gifts to send out.

Username: Deception
Friend Code: lu7uaq

Items requesting:
4 all-inclusive bracelets (Hotel)
4 travel guides, 4 album (Travel Agency)
3 steel frame, 1 wire, 3 control unit (Fuel Station)

Gifts from my list: ATM, fuel (3 units), single-malt wiskey, eau de toilette, makeup, Do Not Disturb Sign, cockpit glass, welder, Album, landing lamp, Copy Machine, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, Guestbook, fuel supply, jet engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, fuel additives, Drill Machine, additional radar, Cash Counter, spare wire, Lining Plate, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon, Packaging Machine, navigation module, City Model, fuel hose, Gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer

Device
  1. Android
Hi guys,

Many thanks for all the gifts, really appreciate it!
Currently I am trying to build repair base lvl 5, so I need: TV screens, grinding machine, Air Vent Filters, and Controller

Special thanks to Blackcloud for the Air Vent Filter, just sent a Spare Propeller your way :)

Hi everyone.

See sig for what I need / can send.

Still in need of a weather display, is this no longer appearing in peoples gift lists?
I hope that's not the case as its not dropping from filghts despite having made maybe 100's of trips to Rome!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Weather Display seems to be in demand...
Sent out weather displays to Kronic, Hoz, Inbouw.
I would send to Jlosada too, but name has disappeared from neighbour list.

Are weather displays even gift-able because it seems like mine aren't working...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
You guys are amazing :heart:!!!! Thank you so much for the overwhelming response to my needed items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom