Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Daily Trade Thread for Sunday 27th August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

Thank you Connie for your Fuel!
Thank you Bali for your Server Rack and Fuel Supply! :D
Thank you Earhardt for your Do not Disturb Sign!
Thank you Gregory Roeting for your glass display case!
Thank you ruaware for your White Gold Bracelet!
Thank you Panda Prince for your landing lamp!
Thank you Deidei for your bath towel!
Thank you Princess for your Fuel Addictives!

Did I miss anyone??? If yes! Please please remind!!! I need your airport city username, Thx...
Thank you everyone for helping me. Your help made lots of changes to my city ^_^

Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend! I'll send the items you need according to the trend updates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: Dream Airways
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Items Requesting:
3 Do not disturb sign (Hotel)
2 Bath Towel (Hotel)
4 All-Inclusive Bracelet (Hotel)
2 Weather Display (Control Tower Lv3)
Others:
(Duty Free Items)
Single-Malt Whiskey / Chocolate Candies / Pearl Earrings / Skin Care Products

Items I Can Send:
ATM , POS Terminal, Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Eau de Toilette, Make up, Do not disturb sign, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing lamp, Projector, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Addictives, Drill Machine, Additional Rador, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer

Device
  1. Android
Hello. Thanks for all the gifts over the weekend. I'll be sending today's gifts out this evening.

I also went up a level first thing this morning so I can now send out a Fuel Hose as well now.

Really looking for a Calculator to finish off my Town Hall upgrade if anyone can help.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y16eg6
Username
LeoLion
BaliHi, Thanks for the Dispatcher Console! That's the second one you've sent to me and I don't even see it in your "can send" list...

Br3tt, I accepted your neighbor request and I will send you a guestbook when my gift giving is reset.

Colin, I had sent you a neighbor request last week but it was never accepted, apparently....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ascsy71
Username
brettgills
Hi LeoLion

Managed to finally bag myself a guestbook from a flight to Goa. If you have any of the hotel items listed below going spare that would be appreciated.

Cheers mate

JFong/ Dream Airways,

You just declared today another Sunday for everyone to dream about their airports :lol: :D ;)

Leo Lion, I sent you a dispatcher Console previously. Did you receive it?
If not, here's another one...

I still need 1 more Packaging Machine & 1 Defroster please.

It's my first time posting haaa :blush:
forgot to change the day when I copy and paste from your last post :p
Is there a way to change things right? Happy Sunday!!!!!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom