Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Daily Trade Thread for Saturday 25th August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have completed my repair base 4, thanks for your gifts from you guys, really appreciate about this. I am now building my Flight Catering facility and need the item. See my sig. Gifts have sent out, cheers!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9a9xwg
Username
86*(what-I-need)
Question, for my level 6 Terminal I have all items now, except 'Air Con' which is listed in the 'Items needed to upgrade your buildings' topic. This is not the same as 'Air Conditioner' right?? :D I have never had a plane dropping air con and don't see it in any trade lists either :(

It drops from the Con Air guest plane ;)

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Hey all,

I wasn't able to send gifts until 4 am today so I just hit the 'send in return' button to re-gift ;) Sorry if it was something you didn't need! Will check this thread now to see if there's anything useful I can send to my neighbours :)

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Question, for my level 6 Terminal I have all items now, except 'Air Con'

You'll have to wait for Nicolas Cage, Steve Buschemi and John Malkovich to drop from your flights... oh wait, that was 'Con Air' ;)

PS Friso the items to build/upgrade the Fuel Station can't be sent as gifts unfortunately. It takes a LONG time to collect these from flights.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
Lol, didn't see this before posting ;) I remember seeing this movie in a big theater with my entire school of which 99% was male. (It was a technical school). Seems like another lifetime now lol

hey dee
having trouble adding you as a neighbor

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Some gifts have gone out more on the way later. I won't send gifts until Tuesday, my son is turning 5 so my days will be spent with him and not anywhere near my tablet. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
trying to build my travel agency, need lots of help!! i have updated needs in my signature.
Thanks to all for the gifts

Username --> ARNO
Friend Code --> a65h3je
Items Required --> 3x cooling chamber
1x defroster
4x do not disturb sign
2x bath towel
1x disposable shampoo
4x all-inclusive bracelet

Items I Can Send --> fuel, pearl earrings, cognac, white gold bracelet, disposable shampoo, air conditioner, cockpit glasse, welder, album, landing lamp, radar, passenger, powerful radio transmitter, slide rule, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additive, power source, additional radar, shredder, spare wire, hull parts, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon, defroster, navigation module, master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom