Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

American week at Airport City

It was a very tough task, and although I was able to finish it with a couple days to spare, the payoff was NOT worth it. A statue that takes up 2x2 space and only pays out 90 coins every 4 hours. Totally not worth the major effort to complete.

still needed 3 liberty bells by the end of it and pretty much gave up with a day to go as nothing was dropping and couldnt visit neighbours until later today, totally not worth the effort imo

debating whether bother with continuing with the game as everything just takes forever and although im on lvl 30 with 58 stars it just takes way to long get enough money to upgrade and buy things and still not got flight catering facility yet and another 40k from getting it

desperately need a good and clean way of getting money now the business class glitch etc dont work anymore : (

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
I played very tirelessly in the final twelve hours (um, finally made myself stop at 2:00am) and even more so in the final hour. With twelve minutes remaining...I got the final "Franklin" note that I needed! Wooohoo!

I also discovered that my wife and dogs are not very supportive of my effort as they were very displeased with my whooping and shouting at 7:48am. They just don't get it... :dodgy:

Lmao :lol:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Failed, couldn't get last freeway sign, had 5 dec of ind, 6 flags, 4 bells and 5 posters left over, stupid task. At least I can be comforted by the statue being nothing but an item to place and then sell!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I also discovered that my wife and dogs are not very supportive of my effort as they were very displeased with my whooping and shouting at 7:48am. They just don't get it... :dodgy:

Classic!!! I get the same look from my wife when I play, yet she's the one who's playing 'Scramble' and 'Words With Friends' until the wee morning!!!

I finally got not one, but three freeway signs at the same time and managed to complete the task with only 2 hours left. But yes, totally not worth it. The 10 gift shops have already taken up so much space - and the statue of liberty is in my warehouse. I'm concentrating on collecting more stars and completing collections at this point.

Top Bottom