Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

American week at Airport City

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
I finally got my first giftshop the other day. I can't believe it's taking forever, especially since I had a few days off and played quite a bit during those days.

The Pioneer Trail collections was easiest, I was able to complete it within a few days and have completed it 16 times now.

Fathers of the Nation, the Washington banknote is a huge pain in the behind! I have only got it once, while I have 6 Jeffersons, 7 Lincolns, 2 Grants and 6 Franklins!

United We Stand. I didn't get a single item from the gift shops I visited at neighbours :-( My own gift shop seems to be friendlier, I got 4 items in one day. But still need a lot more to complete the 3 collections.

For me, I think it's going to be really tight to complete this mission.

Oh, I did get a statue of liberty. The figurine from the NY flight lol :blink:

I will land flights for hours at a time ... & I STILL need one more of the damned millstones. I finally got my first gift shop the other day & it hasn't dropped a thing ... & can't visit 3/4 of the people on my neighbors list to even try theirs. (2.5 of the dollar bills collections still to go).

Sadly, I think it is time for me to start to worry about other "quests" like the wedding ring in London. lol

I finally completed the quest in 4 days, with 1 more day to go.

I had the individual "United We Stand" collection for the last 2 days, but no Motivational Posters to complete it.

Suddenly, I got 2 of the Motivational Posters this morning, and after collecting religiously from my 6 gift shops for the last 6 hours, I finaly got 2 more to complete the collection!

Visiting neighbours was not very useful - I only got one item from visiting HD.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y16eg6
Username
LeoLion
I played very tirelessly in the final twelve hours (um, finally made myself stop at 2:00am) and even more so in the final hour. With twelve minutes remaining...I got the final "Franklin" note that I needed! Wooohoo!

I also discovered that my wife and dogs are not very supportive of my effort as they were very displeased with my whooping and shouting at 7:48am. They just don't get it... :dodgy:

Top Bottom