Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

American week at Airport City

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Bew0072
I have seen place for max fuel units and if you look close i think other values can also be found

Oh, I guarantee that EVERY value is in the file somewhere; completed flight #'s, how many of an item you have, etc. Just need to know what value represents what. I was thinking of rooting my wife's old phone, create a new user account, and see what I could "change".

I'm stupid...for several reasons. It always helps if I read the entire thread...obviously the latest version of the game can still be edited as was mentioned about six posts earlier.

bew - city side only from my understanding.

I now have 4 gift shops. :D

I only have 3 of the 5 for the Fathers of the Nation collection. I have only completed 1 of 3 Pioneers collections. I don't see how this can be completed. I have flights going out to Washington, LA, NYC, Chicago and Houston as well as landing guest planes but NOTHING EVER FREAKIN DROPS!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I need one last American flag to complete the quest, but like everyone says, getting these items from your own gift shops seems to be next to impossible. I've received everything from visiting others. Tough to know though who I'm visiting seeing how everyone I can currently visit has the same user name! ;)

Trying to get that last item and complete the remaining 12 flights of the green jet, then I can move back up to the Blue Deltas and getting my stars on those flights.

great I have 3 gift shops, but none of them dropped a single item yet. I can collect from neighbours gift shop only once for all time, as soon as I collect from a building from a neighbour I'm not able to collect from that building ever again. I tried now for multiple weeks, other buildings are ok, but not the ones I already collected from.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I need one last American flag to complete the quest, but like everyone says, getting these items from your own gift shops seems to be next to impossible. I've received everything from visiting others. Tough to know though who I'm visiting seeing how everyone I can currently visit has the same user name! ;)

Trying to get that last item and complete the remaining 12 flights of the green jet, then I can move back up to the Blue Deltas and getting my stars on those flights.

I got 72 american flags... That route 66 sign was my nemesis!

Top Bottom