Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

American week at Airport City

While I'm sad that the glitch is gone ... I was SO far away from getting that coin that would have activated the glitch that it didn't matter, I suppose.

It would be nice if we had more than one way to get that one (like the business class is available from several dif sets AND from the shop with "airport cash"). :(

Well this is awesome. Since the update, my flights have been stuck. If I'm not in the game, the flight times don't go down. 6 hours later and my flights have only travelled 20 minutes.
This looks like a tough challenge to begin with, and now its impossible :(

I'd love to see 1 update that doesn't have some sort of screw up.

No I use greens to buy chests :)
i added few thosands of greens for free as this game started to bored me
Now I want only to see what they add to this game :)
you can build them on town part only

and game seems to be a bit slower after update.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
Prise for american week:
1000 captin points
5000 coins
Building Statue of liberty
needed:
electricity 8
population 0
time 1 hour
size 2x2
level 0
no road needed

give 90 coins
time 4 hours

no green cash as prize? :(

dont need the coins nor the experience points.. unless they've added additional levels??

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
I completed the Pioneer Trail collections, but the Fathers of Nation collection is taking forever! I need the Washington banknote to complete it for the first time and get my giftshop, and then two more to go :blink: Timewise, this is going to be tight I think!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I've heard about changing the # value for coins and cash if you can root your phone. I wonder if there are any other values you can change?

Top Bottom