Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

American week at Airport City

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
From the Airport News section in the game:

29.06.2012 Dear players!

This week in Airport City is an American Week! If you've already reached level 6, acquire the Fathers of Nation collection from major US cities. Each time you complete it you will get a Gift Shop as a reward that will allow you to obtain the United We Stand collection. Also, landing guest planes will provide items for Pioneer Trail collection. Complete every American Collection 3 times in time to get a Statue of Liberty!

Sounds like we're getting an update soon ;)

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Updated and ready to go :) To answer my own question: yes they added more cities ;)

Washington DC (Turboprop, 14 fuel)
Los Angeles (Jet, 22 fuel)
Chicago (powerful Delta, 42 fuel)
Houston

And the missing collections are back! Till the next update? lol

HA! I activated dice, sky captain & spyglass to see if they help (I had completed those collections when I did the multiplier the other day). I was really getting bored since we get to the point where we can only get more land if we pay 20 airport cash :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
AX33THY
Username
Vin Air
wel it doesn´t work on my phone annymore. My businessclass isn´t doubling annymore

Small update

inconvertible coin glitch isn´t working either after the american update. I´m using sony experia play and it seems that they fixed the glitch.

bad news also: The defroster chamber from flights to Dubai is not longer available. so defrosterchambers fpr catering service can only be bought by green cash oder through presents frpm neighbors. but i never got on from neighbors so far :angry:

Top Bottom