Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon Santa Mission just started for me, Is it worth doing?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
am3m8dpd
Username
veqryn
Amazon updated my version 1.03 today, and when I reloaded my app I saw a bunch of ugly trolls or sheep wearing green and red and doing some sort of horrible line dance disco. And then I get get a popup for Santa and I guess it has begun....

I have 20 days left, I am level 16 with only 3 expansions bought so far. My city space and airport space is totally completely used up at this point. Almost all my buildings are waiting on items so that I can upgrade them to level 3 (they are still level 2, except for the terminal which just completed), and my fuel depot is in limbo due to needing items for level 2. I also refuse to spend "real" money, since it doesn't get you more than just a couple crappy greens.

I notice on the board a lot of frustration at this quest, so I have to ask: is it worth doing?

I doubt I can complete the entire thing, but that doesn't mean I can't go some of the way if there is some good building or rewards I can pick off on the easier side of the difficulty curve.

So, how far should I go until?

thx,
veqryn

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Well that christmass three you get for finishing the mission is handy... Its dropping all kinda items for many collections for me :)

It does takes a lot of time and effort to finish it... You need to fly like crazy, almost fulltime to get all the items. And you need many many old lanterns, luckely we had a few players who could give multiple items each day... So thats how many of us did complete this mission.
But i think for the amazon players its really hard to finish this mission... The amazon community is sadly really small...

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Nothing to be lost for starting it, but you may need to spend greenies (aka Airport cash) to finish. There are many threads on the best way to do the quest. Also a guide in the guides section for the ipad. Some bits may differ, but all versions are resonably similar.

Top Bottom