Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon, Android, ios & Windows - Dec Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 14th December 2019 at 11.10am London UK Time)

All of my neighbours gift items for today have been despatched. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received, during this week. I have updated my signature page - Terminal (Level 12) - Fire Alarm (8)

Have a great weekend wherever you are.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 17th December 2019 at 16.30pm London UK Time)

All of my neighbours gift items for today have finally been despatched. I write to express my great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received, so far this week. I have updated my signature page - Terminal (Level 12) - Fire Alarm (3)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 18th December 2019 at 14.40pm London UK Time)

All of my neighbours 27 gift items for today have finally been despatched. I write to express my great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received. I have updated my signature page - Terminal (Level 12) - Fire Alarm (3)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 19th December 2019 at 10.55am London UK Time)

All of my neighbours 27 gift items (fuel 20 units, event and flight) have been despatched for today. I write to express my great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received, so far this week. I have updated my signature page - Terminal (Level 12) - Fire Alarm (2)

I currently have a standard red launch open - 2nd and 3rd place are available

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Weekend Code - *snowflake20*
Thanks.jpg

Vivke

350+ Star Club
It's been a while now that I've been on the forum. Try to play daily but sometimes don't succeed in it.

But I'm very grateful with all the gifts that I receive and got so many of them that I can't return them daily but keep it in a list so that everyone get a gift back but it can take a few days.
Today my gifts didn't reset so can't send them out and have to wait until tomorrow I guess.

I wish you all a very happy Christmas time.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
It's been a while now that I've been on the forum. Try to play daily but sometimes don't succeed in it.

But I'm very grateful with all the gifts that I receive and got so many of them that I can't return them daily but keep it in a list so that everyone get a gift back but it can take a few days.
Today my gifts didn't reset so can't send them out and have to wait until tomorrow I guess.

I wish you all a very happy Christmas time.

I have noticed your absence from the members forum - hope all is well?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 21st December 2019 at 12.50pm London UK Time)

All of my neighbours 27 gift items have finally been sent out for today. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received, during this week of game play. I have also updated my signature page - Terminal (Level 12) - Fire Alarm (1)

Have a great weekend wherever you are.

Happy Christmas To All Members
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I just wanted to write and express my great thanks to all of you who have been gifting upgrade items towards the Terminal (Level 12) and Control Tower (Level 13) - I now have all the gift items I need to upgrade both these buildings, as for affording to do so, that is another matter.

Happy Christmas
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 24th December 2019 at 14.30pm London UK Time)

All of my neighbours 29 gift items (event, flight and fuel 20 units) have finally been sent out for today. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received, so far this week. I have updated my signature page.

Happy Christmas To All Members
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom