Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Altimeters...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
This afternoon I scanned the iPad gamers signatures looking to see if any were able to gift altimeters. What I found is that everyone seems to have gyroscopes.

If half the iPad players had gyroscopes to gift and half had altimeters, then it would be odd indeed if in over 12 signatures there were no altimeters.

So the big question is, do any iPad players have altimeters to gift?

If not, then perhaps the idea of having separate gifting threads for different devices needs to have a rethink for this particular item.

For those not up to getting big blue planes yet, when they go to repairs they often need altimeters at $1 cash per item, else they stay in the repair shop for 8 hours. If you are patient enough, one way to get around this is to buy at least one extra repair slot for when a big blue plane needs this repair item.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
This afternoon I scanned the iPad gamers signatures looking to see if any were able to gift altimeters. What I found is that everyone seems to have gyroscopes.

If half the iPad players had gyroscopes to gift and half had altimeters, then it would be odd indeed if in over 12 signatures there were no altimeters.

So the big question is, do any iPad players have altimeters to gift?

If not, then perhaps the idea of having separate gifting threads for different devices needs to have a rethink for this particular item.

For those not up to getting big blue planes yet, when they go to repairs they often need altimeters at $1 cash per item, else they stay in the repair shop for 7 hours. If you are patient enough, one way to get around this is to buy at least one extra repair slot for when a big blue plane needs this repair item.

Dear pwcmvj,
First, the forum is to help everybody, especially low level players need help. High level players already have the difficult items. Maybe an idea to open your game also for low level forum players???
Second, If you had watched the forum a little longer you would know that a lot of items do not cross platforms. Therefor the separate threads. The few android players with older/special games who can gift some of the special items know this. They visit the IPad and IPhone threads and most of us are neighbors of these people. If you become a little less selfish and look what other need and not only what you need.... They will probably contant you.... They also have altimeters.....

With kind regards

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Dear Flip123

Before we posted this thread we did do a search on 'Altimeters' and didn't find any discussion on this cross-platform problem.

We do very carefully study our neighbours layouts in order to work out what they most need, since many don't have the capacity to add that information into their user names.

It has been our sad experience that there isn't a lot of altruism out there in the game. All we are doing is being both pragmatic and honest in seeking a path that will be the most beneficial for us and for our neighbours. We still have plenty of neighbours and potential neighbours at low levels.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi,

There is a special thread with the items in the guide section
https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/cross-platform-gifting-ios-android.2141/

Only android players can change the names. Not all android players also do change the name so you are never sure if it is android or not.

And glad to hear you also have low level players. The advantage of the forum is that you can communicate and ask for A and sent B. Level matters less.... Or you sent without getting anything in return, someone else will fill your needs.

You looked for a thread about altimeters. Probably there isn't one because everybody knows only a few can gift. Those people are also active on the iPad thread and sent those items (like altimeters, tyres, passenger seats, defrosters)
Some items are not giftable at all, like shampoo...

Welcome to the forum

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Hey flip123! (+attn Dave, tdv, Aero as moderators)
I recently became the regular visitor of airportcitygame.com website because I think that this site creates a great community of AC enthusiasts who can provide each other with valuable game tips and general help. Maybe it would be a good idea to make on this website a search of items that people need/can gift as it is done on one Russian website that I also visit. You could check it out via translate.google.com. The address of the site is: avia.horeman.ru. It would not take long for each member to indicate his/her needs and available gifts and such search facility would make life for new members much easier.

What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom