Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Almost no more visits from neighbors

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Hi, I wonder if someone already figured it out, why the sudden drop in visits occurred and why sometimes you see you are visited but most of the time you don't?
For instance, do I only see a visit when my neighbor sent me a gift while visiting me? Or only when the visit occurred in the last 10 minutes?

Or... Am I just not visited anymore?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
i have about 2-4 visits per day. Do not know, if this is normal or not, but it si better then last week, when there was no visits at all :bored:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
I'm also member of a Facebook group and two members of that group visit me daily, but I almost never see them. First I thought that only neighbors with level 35 or lower would show, but that's not the case. So I was wondering if the visits are shown randomly or if there is a rule for it (like sending a gift with the gift button while visiting the neighbor)...

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I realized that also drops, when im visiting neighbours, are unusual. Usually i got 5-10 Launch ready boxes every day, now between 3-5 / daily. :meh:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
I realized that also drops, when im visiting neighbours, are unusual. Usually i got 5-10 Launch ready boxes every day, now between 3-5 / daily. :meh:
I must say that I (almost) never had more than 3 boxes a day... But then again, I didn't tap the space related buildings every day until recently.

Device
  1. Android
InConVinEte said:
I dont remember the last time that i see visitors on my AC

InCoNvEnIeNtE , I visit your airport daily. Your 5 Research Labs have a great drop rate. :D

For myself, I have not received any bonus from visiting neighbors since a few updates ago.........another bug that hopefully GI will fix sooner or later.

jimmy21

Top Bottom