Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Alliance Mission Issue - Flight to Canberra

Sulfe

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sulfe
One of my Alliance flights is to Canberra for this event. The only collectible is a City Map. I've taken 39 flights and not one City Map drop.

Screenshot_20240207_130902_Airport City.jpg

I thought that this is a little weird, so I looked at the collection page and got this.

Screenshot_20240207_130833_Airport City.jpg

That doesn't look like a City Map to me, so I looked again, and voila...it changed.

Screenshot_20240207_132607_Airport City.jpg

Could this be why I'm not getting a drop? Dunno, but it's a little goofy. Just thought I'd share.

plane fan

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
045UNKUKE
Username
A pfan-(gifts needed)
Alliance flight item drops are known for being very low, so generally if you want the items you should take flights with bonuses that increase the flight item drop chance.

As with the collection image glitch, this happens rather frequently on my game as well. The image for an item in another collection (often from one of the first ones in your list) often appears instead of the actual image of the item. Fixing this problem is as simple as scrolling up till the collection is no longer visible, and then back down, and the images should be back to normal. This happens sometimes to my gifts as well and in no way should this be affecting your item drop rates from the flights.

exactly what @plane fan said
I get the image glitch quite often too. most times when I'm scrolling the gift list, and also often with collections. no biggie, it's just cosmetics and it doesn't interfere with the items/collections themselves.
about the item drop chances: as an example, I have already three-starred all those destinations, which means I've done at least 1000 flights each (probably more, but I don't have that info now), and the item I have most is the city map, with an astonishing 19 units! i.e. less than 2% drop rate
(and the less frequent for me was the subway map, I only have 11 of these)

Sulfe

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sulfe
exactly what @plane fan said
I get the image glitch quite often too. most times when I'm scrolling the gift list, and also often with collections. no biggie, it's just cosmetics and it doesn't interfere with the items/collections themselves.
about the item drop chances: as an example, I have already three-starred all those destinations, which means I've done at least 1000 flights each (probably more, but I don't have that info now), and the item I have most is the city map, with an astonishing 19 units! i.e. less than 2% drop rate
(and the less frequent for me was the subway map, I only have 11 of these)
Well, then. I think I only had to whine a little because the next flight dropped a City Map. So...I'm on a roll! One in a row!!!

Thank you both for sharing your information. I really do appreciate it.

Well, then. I think I only had to whine a little because the next flight dropped a City Map. So...I'm on a roll! One in a row!!!

Thank you both for sharing your information. I really do appreciate it.
It's a known fact that after whining on this forum a drop will occur :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom