Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance forum

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
I will be building a HQ once I get a land expansion. I think Alliances are probably one of the best upgrades GI has came up with since the space launches. Once I get my HQ built I will start a alliance and I will post on here to get neighbors to join.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
@Cosmic Blue : great idea

I also don't have a headquarter and @Kris also need more land and also have to collect coins before building.

I'm interested in an Alliance buf don't play that often. Try to play daily, except Thursday, for an hour and so can't send too many planes daily, but if that's ok you can add me for an alliance
it is very pleasant when a person is clear and honnest like you are , you are clear and you tell your situation like your reality ! Congrats to be like you are (It is not all the people who are like that !!!)

I will be building a HQ once I get a land expansion. I think Alliances are probably one of the best upgrades GI has came up with since the space launches. Once I get my HQ built I will start a alliance and I will post on here to get neighbors to join.
sent a request to join my alliance

D

Deleted member 5399

I have been receiving requests from other platform players to join the alliance, although I'm still unsure if there are cross platform issues occurring.
I have found moving production facilities per GI recommendations that the lol minions as @Saralaraloola calls them, all have reported back to work and are in full production now when I visit or gift.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
I have been receiving requests from other platform players to join the alliance, although I'm still unsure if there are cross platform issues occurring.
I have found moving production facilities per GI recommendations that the lol minions as @Saralaraloola calls them, all have reported back to work and are in full production now when I visit or gift.
I moved mine too as that's what Mary told me to do, then upgraded them with the greenies they sent me. I've not had a problem since and I don't visit that Malden or whatever her name is as she causes everyone grief.

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Is there a rule on how plane tasks are assigned for members? For the last three weeks, I always get owl / falcon / falcon tasks even if I change one of them, it remains the same plane. Am stuck with this plane combo. My airplane breakdown is swift - 3, owl - 5, hawk -2, raven -3, eagle -1, jumbo -3, giant -1 , falcon 1. So exasperating as I do not have the ability to use other planes in the mission. One member advised the rule as first task - lowest level plane, second task - highest level plane, and third task - most number of planes. If this is the rule, I should have a swift / falcon / owl combo. If this rule is true, then the app is acting weirdly (could be a bug?) in assigning tasks.

Is there a rule on how plane tasks are assigned for members? For the last three weeks, I always get owl / falcon / falcon tasks even if I change one of them, it remains the same plane. Am stuck with this plane combo. My airplane breakdown is swift - 3, owl - 5, hawk -2, raven -3, eagle -1, jumbo -3, giant -1 , falcon 1. So exasperating as I do not have the ability to use other planes in the mission. One member advised the rule as first task - lowest level plane, second task - highest level plane, and third task - most number of planes. If this is the rule, I should have a swift / falcon / owl combo. If this rule is true, then the app is acting weirdly (could be a bug?) in assigning tasks.
any of your planes is a lab from last quest?
It seems that those planes fly owl destinations but somehow are filed as the smallest plane. So people are receiving owl destinations instead of swift ones for the first task. It's a glitch. It should disappear if you sell the lab planes .
If that's not the case, I DK.

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
any of your planes is a lab from last quest?
It seems that those planes fly owl destinations but somehow are filed as the smallest plane. So people are receiving owl destinations instead of swift ones for the first task. It's a glitch. It should disappear if you sell the lab planes .
If that's not the case, I DK.
Thanks for the info. I have these. But how about the second and third tasks which is always a Falcon? Will this also change if I dump my labs and purchase owl? I did not know that labs and owls are different since they same destinations.

Thanks for the info. I have these. But how about the second and third tasks which is always a Falcon? Will this also change if I dump my labs and purchase owl? I did not know that labs and owls are different since they same destinations.
Falcon as third is weird.
If you have 2 or more lab planes you have, the third should be jumbo, as you have 3 of them , and in case of ties, highest plane win...

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Falcon as third is weird.
If you have 2 or more lab planes you have, the third should be jumbo, as you have 3 of them , and in case of ties, highest plane win...
Maybe next week's task assignment will be different. I just changed may planes to swift (3 units) - first task, owls (5 units) - third task, falcons (3 units) - second task, the rest are less than two. Hence, task breakdown will be swift, falcon, owl. Hope this works out based on the rule. The weirdness could have been the presence of the air labs in my previous inventory.

Maybe next week's task assignment will be different. I just changed may planes to swift (3 units) - first task, owls (5 units) - third task, falcons (3 units) - second task, the rest are less than two. Hence, task breakdown will be swift, falcon, owl. Hope this works out based on the rule. The weirdness could have been the presence of the air labs in my previous inventory.
Just a nice reminder that the task assignments include planes in your hangar, if you did not know that already :)

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Just a nice reminder that the task assignments include planes in your hangar, if you did not know that already :)

Yes. That would be so but if the rule is true, ten the choice of plane tasks is what I expected or will it act weirdly again defying the rules?

Top Bottom