Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

All inclusive bracelets

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a417yob
Username
Spitfire sqdrn
Does anyone know if these can still be gifted. Ive seen dozens of people (including myself ) asking for these but they never seem to materialize . Are they from a previous incarnation of the game and if they are so rare is there any point in building the hotel?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Hi, at this stage of the game the only player who can gift those All Inclusive Bracelets (which I know) is tdv. You can ask for them in the Daily Trading thread. Welcome to the forum! :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
Does anyone know if these can still be gifted. Ive seen dozens of people (including myself ) asking for these but they never seem to materialize . Are they from a previous incarnation of the game and if they are so rare is there any point in building the hotel?
tdv could help, but your question about hotel is right on the point! The only reason to build hotel is to finish the quest. There is total equal building - the bowling alley.

Top Bottom