Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

All destinations based on plane type

Boba Fett 132

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
OBX419
I did some searching but was not able to locate a guide on this topic. Is there a comprehensive list of EVERY destination based on each plane? I’m looking for a list that not only includes the standard destinations but also those found in alliance missions and other quests.

Thank you!

Jeff

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
I think the wiki might be the closest thing we have to a complete list. I couldn't find anything like what you were looking for either besides the flight/plane efficiency guide. I've been trying to update the pages to include all of the new stuff but haven't made much progress.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I did some searching but was not able to locate a guide on this topic. Is there a comprehensive list of EVERY destination based on each plane? I’m looking for a list that not only includes the standard destinations but also those found in alliance missions and other quests.

Thank you!

Jeff
The normal flights can be seen from the flights tab. The alliance destinations can be found from the alliance collections. Each plane type has a single collection. If you tap/click each item for the collection, it will tell you the destination it drops from.

Thank you!

Jeff
Create a spreadsheet for yourself. Create your own list like lots of us have done.

Thank you!

Jeff
This has a lot of stuff but hasnt been updated for all the events. About the best thing out there

I’ve made up a list of “non standard” flights. It doesn’t include Helos or event destinations but it’s laid out so that it prints well and notes can be written on it.

Top Bottom