Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport temporally closed

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I fixed my problem with the phone.

But i lost a few levels stars and coins and some collections. GI said I must restart my game from scratch and play to level 5 before they will restore my old game levels and most buildings.

what happens to my collection i don't know.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
I have an experience to restore the AC game on my iPhone.
The restore process was succesful. The game works absolutely correct but one week only.
The problems have returned in eight day - I cannot vizit all the external neighbors, I do not see and use all the actions like bank discount...
No any clear answer from GI....

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Well GI managed to cause a problem with my restore I got only 1/3 restore they game me some coinc, banks notes and stars but nothing else. I am following up with thme and will let you know what happens.

see attached picture for condition of my restore.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-05-28-09-17-14[1].png
    Screenshot_2013-05-28-09-17-14[1].png
    526.7 KB · Views: 106

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
GI in my case did very little they ave me some extra coin,s my stars and allowed me to reach level 40quickly but no hearts and no collections. i have lost some special collections buildings. over half my land and all my buildings i have collected through quests. in past few months

I have to repeat all the quests over again just to build up my airport again.

I am trying to get them to restore the old game and i am willing to take the loss on it.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I don't get it. If I am able to visit your old game, that means that game exists in their system. There's no reason why can't they give it back to you.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Update Airport reopened under new code but looks terrible till I finish the rebuild in about a month.

Diwata

you maybe able to see my old game but i cannot, it just closes when i try to access it.

this is GI reply

Veronika, May 30 14:08 (MSK):
The back up was made by using unknown programs. In this case we cannot garantee that the game will work in a proper way. The files to restore your game were erased from our server and we have no opportunity to complete full progress recovery. To avoid mistakes that might be in a future we had to create a coupon that restored your flight experience, stars, coins and banknotes. Thereby you are able to build your airport faster and continue to enjoy the game.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
it is my turn to post in this thread.
suddenly my game cannot start. i have tried clearing cache, cold rebooting. probably have to wait for next update...

ps good news - my daughter got married last saturday! :)

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Closed again. iPad had a major hissy fit a few days ago and had to start again and re-install. The transparent level 7 buildings disapeared and offered me the chance to build level 1s instead... I have asked GI for a code (4 times in 4 days) so I can get going again...... But keep all the goodies coming

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Closed again. iPad had a major hissy fit a few days ago and had to start again and re-install. The transparent level 7 buildings disapeared and offered me the chance to build level 1s instead... I have asked GI for a code (4 times in 4 days) so I can get going again...... But keep all the goodies coming

Don't upgrade if one comes along - I think that's why one of my games wouldn't come back.

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
I was 6.1.2 then I had a series of corrupt libraries that affected work software... Tried a restore and that went to 6.1.3 :( and then reinstalled the corrupt libraries. Tried that for a while and as the upgraded building were transparent they disappeared when reinstalled and only offered me new level 1 buildings.

So back to 'clean' install and new software and wait a WEEK for GI to get back to me.....

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I was 6.1.2 then I had a series of corrupt libraries that affected work software... Tried a restore and that went to 6.1.3 :( and then reinstalled the corrupt libraries. Tried that for a while and as the upgraded building were transparent they disappeared when reinstalled and only offered me new level 1 buildings.

So back to 'clean' install and new software and wait a WEEK for GI to get back to me.....
You're showing as level 3 in my game. Any chance this can get fixed?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
must_dash - I feel your pain - GIS took a very long time in trying to get my game back... (I ended up finally giving up on them)..

But try to move one of your key buildings around every time they give you a code... I managed to get 5 TC's that way... It might work for you as well :shifty:

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Update: 22 days since I first asked for a code and still waiting. Hopefully GI is reading posts on the site, I know that they are aware of it.
Guys, your customer support is s**t ( sorry mods). How can it take 2 weeks to issue the first code which was duff and then all this time to even think about another code.

Top Bottom