Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City VIP Subscription (For Game; Not Forum)

CharisseNicole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03q57kfpi
Username
CharisseNicole
I used to play a game on Facebook called Sorority Life. After a couple of years they introduced a monthly VIP subscription that would give you in-game currency (greenies) and two VIP exclusive items per month for $19.99. I think that concept would translate well with AC. They could even incorporate a way to distinguish VIP Flyers by changing the color of your name in the list of neighbors, or something similar. Just a thought. :cool:

EDIT: This is a suggestion for an in-game subscription and NOT anything related to the forum, in case that was unclear. The subscription would be paid for just as we buy items in the actual game.

Last edited:

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I used to play a game on Facebook called Sorority Life. After a couple of years they introduced a monthly VIP subscription that would give you in-game currency (greenies) and two VIP exclusive items per month for $19.99. I think that concept would translate well with AC. They could even incorporate a way to distinguish VIP Flyers by changing the color of your name in the list of neighbors, or something similar. Just a thought. :cool:

Your not dealing with a forum sponsored by GI.

This an independent forum where you can be come a VIP flyer with limited benefits. We can not award Greens or independent items.

CharisseNicole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03q57kfpi
Username
CharisseNicole

This an independent forum where you can be come a VIP flyer with limited benefits. We can not award Greens or independent items.
Yeah... lol I am aware of that. People that can influence GI do read this forum, don't they? Is this not a place to request/suggest in-game features?

CharisseNicole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03q57kfpi
Username
CharisseNicole

I suppose I'm confused on your comment. My suggestion was in reference to the game, just as others have made suggestions regarding myriad things ranging from changing Passengers (10) to (20) when gifting. My suggestion is not related to the forum and I understand that my VIP membership to the forum is unrelated to the game. Hence the title specifying that this suggestion for the game and not the forum.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Unfortunately even though you have made suggestions re game.
Some people do not pay attention to title or contents by reading every word but just skim over take it out of context.

This was not specifically directed at you but your comment if it is taken out of context.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3

EDIT: This is a suggestion for an in-game subscription and NOT anything related to the forum, in case that was unclear. The subscription would be paid for just as we buy items in the actual game.
I got you very clear. Nice suggestion, but far too expensive.

Top Bottom