Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City 6.1

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I'm happy to tell you the update is now live on iOS and will be available worldwide within a few hours.

Google Play, Windows, Amazon Appstore, and Galaxy Apps versions are going to come later this week as soon as we finish our QA works and they pass required approval procedures.

Here's what we have for you:
  • A Goldfinch helicopter, available from level 35
  • A variety of new things to build in your heliport: upgrades of Terminal H and Command Center, a Hi-Tech Plant, and of course a new helipad
  • Flights to world-known mountains along with new collections & buildings to get from them
  • A Santa's Bad Day adventure will start in a few days with a twist: now you'll have something more to achieve in addition to the main event reward. For every event-related action you'll get a special currency called Candy Canes that you can spend in the event store on unique buildings and bonuses. You can only spend the candy canes while event lasts, and the rest will not transfer to next year's event, so if you get any — be sure to use them now. The details are going to be provided in-game, and there'll be a detailed guide later on our Facebook page as well.
  • Lots of bug fixes that we've found ourselves and through your bug reports
On behalf of the whole Airport City team I wish you happy holidays and many enjoyable hours with the latest update! See you in 2018!

Cheers,
Ivan.

Image%2B2017-12-19%2B19-32-05.png
Yayyy this has already been probably mentioned but on my Support Account (IOS) my launch items are all back in my warehouse after the update :joyful:...hope it's the same when the Windows update gets here. Thank you for fixing this (y)

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
The update looks really good on iOS, can’t wait for the update on vkontake, Ivan you mentioned that Facebook will be updated early next year does that mean that Facebook & vkontakte players will miss out on the Christmas reward?

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
The update looks really good on iOS, can’t wait for the update on vkontake, Ivan you mentioned that Facebook will be updated early next year does that mean that Facebook & vkontakte players will miss out on the Christmas reward?

I've never said 'early next year' in relation to Facebook and helicopters. I've said '2018'. It will take time.

Facebook and all other social versions will get Santa's Bad Day event in time along with all others, just as it was with Holiday Rush event. Just wait a bit more!

Top Bottom