Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City 2015

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hi everyone,

My name is Ivan, and I'm Airport City producer and game designer here at Moscow, Russia. I've been with the team since September 2011, but the game itself is in a continuous development since March 2011. We're a studio called Road 404 that is a subsidiary of Game Insight. Our other released games are Sunshine Bay (Dave, if you wanted Airport City about yachts - that's about as far as it gets! You won't believe it, but by now it has submarine missions instead of space missions, too), Sky Adventures (this one didn't exactly become a hit, but had some fun things nonetheless; it's about planes and talking cats, check it out in the App Store), and Transport Empire (steampunk railroad management, if you are into it).

But first things first: thanks for your feedback and support! Throughout the years it was an immense help. You often wonder, why certain things don't get fixed fast, or why updates aren't coming sooner. Well, that's not because we don't want to, but rather we just have a small team: at no point there were more than six people working at Airport City, and this includes both all mobile versions and several versions for social networks (Facebook, and regional Russian, Chinese, Korean and Japanese ones).

Well, it's Christmas and New Year is coming soon, and I've thought it'd be a perfect time to share some of our plans with you for the coming year. That's "for your eyes only" as our most loyal fans!

1. We will add new land expansions, but you have to understand: as greensmith correctly guessed, it is the limits of our game architecture that prevent us from doing it easily. Facebook and mobile versions are too very different games at its core, that's why there are more expansions there. We don't want to rush this and get any profiles corrupted.

2. Some of the features of Facebook version will make it to mobile, like Reserve Hangar.

3. Some buildings will start giving bonuses to the buildings around them. For example, parks will boost number of passengers in residential buildings nearby. This one is coming soon.

4. We have new bonuses coming soon as well, and I mean entirely new, not a rehash of the old ones with slightly different numbers. Save up your tokens for those.

5. Level cap will be raised, new planes are coming along with new destinations and collections. New planes don't necessarily mean they'll be bigger than Giant and consume all of your passengers for a single flight. The first one of this new pack is Falcon, try to guess which plane it is based on :)

6. New space missions! We are going to Mars, folks, and with some luck building a habitable base there. This is a major update, our own Half Life 3 so to speak, and it will take awhile to get done. We're taking any suggestions into consideration.

7. More co-op and plaver-versus-player gameplay with unique rewards. We hate cheaters that screw up ratings as much you do, and we'll try ensure they don't spoil the fun for all of us, especially when you and your friends are having your own aviation alliance and compete with other alliances.

8. We have a new cleaner interface coming soon, so if you are that kid on a block with iPhone 6, you won't be ashamed to play Airport City any more.

9. You'll be able to store buildings in inventory.

10. I hope, you do like our quests, because big story from Facebook will be continued and brought to mobile.

I can't tell you a release date on any of this, because as I've said - we're a small team actually, and the 3+ year old game tends to break a lot (yes, we're aware of the Quantum Leap issue) which really distracts us from making new features. But if you do have a must-have feature in mind that's not mentioned above, be it a major or a minor one, post it in the comments. Please limit it to one feature per comment, so that others may upvote it with likes (Dave, that's a nice feature!).

If you are still reading this, here's a little Christmas present for you: add a promo-code / friend "AirportCityRocks" before January 1st. This should work on iPad, iPhone, Android, Amazon, Windows Store and Windows Phone. And while we're at it: we'd love to give you guys who play on iPads / iPhones weekend promo-codes, but Apple's policy prohibits us from it, and we can't risk an app getting removed because of it.

If you have any questions, I'll try to answer them as well.

Best regards and Merry Christmas!
your Airport City development team.

Last edited:

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
As i Say Earlier , GI Ate My Gold Reserve :cry::cry::cry::banhappy::banhappy::banhappy:

The Reply Of GI Agent Regarding Bank Producing Coins -

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Dear anubhav ,

We are going to go ahead and mark your request as solved. If you have further questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to reply to this e-mail and we will gladly further assist you.

Here is a reminder of what your ticket was about:

Mary Heiden (Game Insight Support)

Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!

My name is Mary and I will be dealing with your request further.

As a matter of fact, the concept described by you cannot be referred to as some kind of error. The situation addressed can actually take place, but it is perfectly normal as it is one of the game features and a part of the developers' plan.

Despite the fact that it is supposed to be this way and there is no technical malfunction taking place in your game, I certainly understand that you may find this part of the game play a bit confusing, that is why I have transferred your comment to the developers so they could take it under advisement and probably change the game-play and the game design to make this aspect of the game more likable and self-explanatory.
If you find any other aspect of the game not clear enough, please feel free to contact me any time. I will be happy to let the developers know of your opinion.

Should you come across any questions, please contact our Support Team! We are always glad to help you!

Sincerely,
Mary Heiden
Your Support Team

What i Do Now To Bring Back My Gold Reserve ?
Oh no!!!
I really thought they would refund your loss or at least fix the bank producing green.
This is not acceptable GI!
Daenerys

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
GI: Please remove "Share and Continue" button, when i click to do Collect for collections. It is anoying to start to connecting to FB or Twitter. On iPad it is also presented, but after 5 clicks there is "OK" button after that and collecting goes faster. Thank you!

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Please let these come on Mobile version as well. If restart cost is going high then we should be given more ways to get gold tokens other than adventure and red launches which consumes a lot of fuel.:)
Screenshot (58).png
Screenshot (59).png

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
1. How about having a building similar to the grand hotel but instead produces passengers & cost GOLD tokens to buy (obviously if it costs gold tokens there should be a very good rate of passengers to collect)

2. Release the Reserve Hangar

3. Make more flights available.

4. Make more excavation flights available

I wonder if the Mission to Mars will be released this year or will it be next year?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Paul34357
Hi everyone,

My name is Ivan, and I'm Airport City producer and game designer here at Moscow, Russia. I've been with the team since September 2011, but the game itself is in a continuous development since March 2011. We're a studio called Road 404 that is a subsidiary of Game Insight. Our other released games are Sunshine Bay (Dave, if you wanted Airport City about yachts - that's about as far as it gets! You won't believe it, but by now it has submarine missions instead of space missions, too), Sky Adventures (this one didn't exactly become a hit, but had some fun things nonetheless; it's about planes and talking cats, check it out in the App Store), and Transport Empire (steampunk railroad management, if you are into it).

But first things first: thanks for your feedback and support! Throughout the years it was an immense help. You often wonder, why certain things don't get fixed fast, or why updates aren't coming sooner. Well, that's not because we don't want to, but rather we just have a small team: at no point there were more than six people working at Airport City, and this includes both all mobile versions and several versions for social networks (Facebook, and regional Russian, Chinese, Korean and Japanese ones).

Well, it's Christmas and New Year is coming soon, and I've thought it'd be a perfect time to share some of our plans with you for the coming year. That's "for your eyes only" as our most loyal fans!

1. We will add new land expansions, but you have to understand: as greensmith correctly guessed, it is the limits of our game architecture that prevent us from doing it easily. Facebook and mobile versions are too very different games at its core, that's why there are more expansions there. We don't want to rush this and get any profiles corrupted.

2. Some of the features of Facebook version will make it to mobile, like Reserve Hangar.

3. Some buildings will start giving bonuses to the buildings around them. For example, parks will boost number of passengers in residential buildings nearby. This one is coming soon.

4. We have new bonuses coming soon as well, and I mean entirely new, not a rehash of the old ones with slightly different numbers. Save up your tokens for those.

5. Level cap will be raised, new planes are coming along with new destinations and collections. New planes don't necessarily mean they'll be bigger than Giant and consume all of your passengers for a single flight. The first one of this new pack is Falcon, try to guess which plane it is based on :)

6. New space missions! We are going to Mars, folks, and with some luck building a habitable base there. This is a major update, our own Half Life 3 so to speak, and it will take awhile to get done. We're taking any suggestions into consideration.

7. More co-op and plaver-versus-player gameplay with unique rewards. We hate cheaters that screw up ratings as much you do, and we'll try ensure they don't spoil the fun for all of us, especially when you and your friends are having your own aviation alliance and compete with other alliances.

8. We have a new cleaner interface coming soon, so if you are that kid on a block with iPhone 6, you won't be ashamed to play Airport City any more.

9. You'll be able to store buildings in inventory.

10. I hope, you do like our quests, because big story from Facebook will be continued and brought to mobile.

I can't tell you a release date on any of this, because as I've said - we're a small team actually, and the 3+ year old game tends to break a lot (yes, we're aware of the Quantum Leap issue) which really distracts us from making new features. But if you do have a must-have feature in mind that's not mentioned above, be it a major or a minor one, post it in the comments. Please limit it to one feature per comment, so that others may upvote it with likes (Dave, that's a nice feature!).

If you are still reading this, here's a little Christmas present for you: add a promo-code / friend "AirportCityRocks" before January 1st. This should work on iPad, iPhone, Android, Amazon, Windows Store and Windows Phone. And while we're at it: we'd love to give you guys who play on iPads / iPhones weekend promo-codes, but Apple's policy prohibits us from it, and we can't risk an app getting removed because of it.

If you have any questions, I'll try to answer them as well.

Best regards and Merry Christmas!
your Airport City development team.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
On the World Map page I think ALL DESTINATIONS should be shown, so you can always track your progress

Add tabs for the different types of flight e.g
Normal flights
Excavation flights
Event flights
Hidden flights
Space flights

Hidden flights are the extra flights on Facebook/vktontakte but have not made it over to iOS / Android devices yet

Hi everyone,
My name is Ivan, and I'm Airport City producer and game designer here at Moscow, Russia.

Hi, I am very sorry to using this way, but I am very frustrated by the current responses from support team. My game got corrupted, I got an airport of Madlen Airborne. I contacted support, asked for city restoration and based on their statement it is not possible, sent them a lot of screen shots asking for compensation. I haven' t got a halve what I had on hand, not talking about what I had built up. A lot of guys on forum could confirm what I had built as they visited my game regularly. It is very unfair I have to say.

Nevertheless I have a suggestion for you as a developer, you should regularly keep and store the progress of the game of players (or to limit the data of the key items). If such situation happen, you could easily restore the previous game and prevent any confusion or unpleasant situations.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hi, I am very sorry to using this way, but I am very frustrated by the current responses from support team. My game got corrupted, I got an airport of Madlen Airborne. I contacted support, asked for city restoration and based on their statement it is not possible, sent them a lot of screen shots asking for compensation. I haven' t got a halve what I had on hand, not talking about what I had built up. A lot of guys on forum could confirm what I had built as they visited my game regularly. It is very unfair I have to say.

Nevertheless I have a suggestion for you as a developer, you should regularly keep and store the progress of the game of players (or to limit the data of the key items). If such situation happen, you could easily restore the previous game and prevent any confusion or unpleasant situations.
That is the reason i am doing regular backups, at least one per week. But is works only on android, there is no good solution for iOS. iTunes maybe, but it takes ages for 128GB...

That is the reason i am doing regular backups, at least one per week. But is works only on android, there is no good solution for iOS. iTunes maybe, but it takes ages for 128GB...

I have had a back up, but not sure why, it was not able to restore the game. Anyway, I will have two back ups just in case. Thanks for re-friending :)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I have had a back up, but not sure why, it was not able to restore the game. Anyway, I will have two back ups just in case. Thanks for re-friending :)
You're always welcome (y)
I have a problem with visiting neighbors on android... Hope they can solve this sooner then with next update only.... I lost hundreds of collection, launch boxex and milions of coins... :whistle: :blackeye:

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
You're always welcome (y)
I have a problem with visiting neighbors on android... Hope they can solve this sooner then with next update only.... I lost hundreds of collection, launch boxex and milions of coins... :whistle: :blackeye:

Since my re-boot from the neighbours airport glitch, you are again one of my friends, but cannot visit you. Very weird! I can gift and receive but no visiting. Out of interest how can you backup on android (for the future), does the phone need to be rooted?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Since my re-boot from the neighbours airport glitch, you are again one of my friends, but cannot visit you. Very weird! I can gift and receive but no visiting. Out of interest how can you backup on android (for the future), does the phone need to be rooted?
This must be a bug, i am also affected with, and not sure whether this could by solved by GI and a code, or we all need to wait to new update...(n)

I am using backup program on phone, named Backup & Restore, then i have Helium and also Super Backup, which is my favorite. Also works fine for backing up of: contacts, sms, apps, call logs, etc.
Choose your best. (y)

Top Bottom