Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android After paying for something and not getting what you paid for.

I have been having this problem with Game Insight lately. I purchase greens during sales but after my purchase goes through (Synchronicity Bank) I don't get my my greenies. I contact the Customer Service and they ask for certain things (receipt, etc.) and eventually they get back to you. Regardless, they give you the round around and nothing is ever taken care of. Has anyone ever had this problem?

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
I have been having this problem with Game Insight lately. I purchase greens during sales but after my purchase goes through (Synchronicity Bank) I don't get my my greenies. I contact the Customer Service and they ask for certain things (receipt, etc.) and eventually they get back to you. Regardless, they give you the round around and nothing is ever taken care of. Has anyone ever had this problem?
You should have receipt from google or apple for the purchase. When you have, send it with date and time of this transaction and your game code.
They will resolve your problem in few days.

I've done I actually take time snapt pics before and after purchase and they still say the can't help me. It's not the first, second, nor the third time this has happened.

Actually they are quite overloaded. The GI support is struggling from the beginning of this game. The reaction times were always very long and usually answers are not very competent. The only thing you could do is to escalate it and get somebody from tier2 support. These guys response interval is usually once per week, but they could help. If you will not get what you paid for, you could claim the payment easily and you will get your money back.

Actually they are quite overloaded. The GI support is struggling from the beginning of this game. The reaction times were always very long and usually answers are not very competent. The only thing you could do is to escalate it and get somebody from tier2 support. These guys response interval is usually once per week, but they could help. If you will not get what you paid for, you could claim the payment easily and you will get your money back.

Thank you for your response. It has been escalated to tier 2. It's happened before without any solution. I've also contacted Amazon and will be calling Synchronicity bank who actually takes in the funds. I love this game too much to just stop playing. I have reached a level where if I quit, I would have lost a lot of money.

Thank you, play safe.

Tito

Thank you, play safe.

You too. Maximum I could do for you is to send you a friend request as I have got a compensation from GI for the lost games and got back some uniquie buildings.

Actually I have never considered this game as a safe and reasonable investment platform. My contribution was always more like an act to give them some money as a gratitude for the development and support (both are questionable despite the fact I see a huge progress). After I lost my game twice in 2015 and in both cases the compensation was just a fragment what I had I never contributed again and quit playing. First compensation was just 915 greenies for purchases by my credit card. This year due to the lock down I have decided to give it a chance once again mainly due to the great community of players and started to play from scratch because my game was not recoverable. My ticket is opened from mid of March and I have got back like 3/4 what they gave me back in 2015 in a few iteration and the discussion with GI support is a best example how to not treat the end users. I replay within hours, their answer comes back between 3 to 7 days and I have the feeling they never read my answer. You can make a conclusion on your own.

Top Bottom