Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows After 5 years of intens playing Ac the time has come

After 5 years of playing this wonderful game the time has com to slow down and eventualy land all plains
the game kept me hooked and never once lost my intrest until the last update to version 7
because my stockpile of flight and launchitems is so huge i will need years to exhaust it and almost cant collect anything useful du to the limit
i see only one option loose most of my games exept 1 ore 2 so i can from time to time join in a launch ore try to complete a quest .
other than that dont see the point of playing as intens as before and decided to reduce the gameplay to a bare minimum .
Thanks and good day(night) to al
Mo Elbo

After 5 years of playing this wonderful game the time has com to slow down and eventualy land all plains
the game kept me hooked and never once lost my intrest until the last update to version 7
because my stockpile of flight and launchitems is so huge i will need years to exhaust it and almost cant collect anything useful du to the limit
i see only one option loose most of my games exept 1 ore 2 so i can from time to time join in a launch ore try to complete a quest .
other than that dont see the point of playing as intens as before and decided to reduce the gameplay to a bare minimum .
Mo Elbo
😢😢😢😢

I'll slow down/leave after I use all my surplus. For now, just flying as usual. The majority of my neighbors are good about sending only fuel, so I'm not losing a lot of gifts. We'll see what happens in a few months.

Mo Elbo
It’s sad to see you go, Mo. You are the epitome of what has made this game so good. You are not only one of the most successful players ever, you are one of the most generous as well. A true gentleman, always on the ready to help anyone and everyone. Enjoy your new found freedom :).

Thanks for all the support and sugestions my decision to screw back on my gameplay is not about the items limit solely .
but more a reason to try and quit an addiction to the airport city game
i play an average of 8hours a day on a total of 4 main and ( 5 fuelgames some develloped and some not) after a long vacation with no gameplay at all i started to apreciate time spent with the family and because i already was faced wit games with thousands of items in warehouse complicating gameplay and taking out the fun thaut this is the time to pul out the plug but couldent get myself to loose my main games so i held on to those and will from time to time use them .
Thanks Mo elbo

Thanks for all the support and sugestions my decision to screw back on my gameplay is not about the items limit solely .
but more a reason to try and quit an addiction to the airport city game
i play an average of 8hours a day on a total of 4 main and ( 5 fuelgames some develloped and some not) after a long vacation with no gameplay at all i started to apreciate time spent with the family and because i already was faced wit games with thousands of items in warehouse complicating gameplay and taking out the fun thaut this is the time to pul out the plug but couldent get myself to loose my main games so i held on to those and will from time to time use them .
Thanks Mo elbo
ha ha - GI would be in serious trouble if we all took long vacations! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom