Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Advice on how to keep your neighbors when you get that error that tells you to pick between two games saved

This happens on my window games but it may happen on iOS and Android.

I have been getting this error message that tells me to pick the game saved on my computer and my server over the past couple months.

To keep your neighbors pick the game saved on the server first, you can do it more than once to make sure you keep your neighbors.

Then you have to pick game saved on computer to stop getting that message.

When I picked game saved on computer first, I lost all my neighbors but when I did the above, I kept my neighbors.

Warning: this worked on my computer but may not work on all computers and devices.

Alan Walker

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
*Please ask me for it*
Username
Alan Walker
Remember your friend code!
Choose your previous game.
U will have your neighbours!

Also in windows, always keep your in-game data saved on a USB/SD card.
So that if by-chance u get a problem u can recover your data any time!

The steps to save your data
Open "File Explorer in your pc/laptop then click on the "View" tab on the ribbon [up] then check the box with tag "Hidden Items" then u will see some extra folders down [where all folders/files appear then there will be a folder named "App data" click on it then click on "Local" and then search and click on a file named "Packages" and then search for ---------AirportCity-------------- , click on it and it will show u a list of file folder's. Among them there will be a folder named "Local State". Copy that folder to an *external drive* like USB/SD card. Do this frequently after a couple of period. So even if u lose your data, u will be able to recover some of your data.

To recover the data just replace the local state folder that u have saved in the external drive with the local state folder in your pc/laptop.
It's so..so.. easy.
It works!!

Top Bottom