Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Accused

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayg3ru4
Username
gary142
Can anyone explain the concept of time travelling. I have had 260 silver tokens and 30 gold tokens taken from me because I was told I was time travelling. I told the makers that they were wrong and they have falsely accused me. Any advice on how to deal with this. Surely they have some way to realise they made an error

lfcawc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
I was accused of time travelling or cheating, sent loads of tickets and was told my game was blocked permanently.
However, thought I would load up again and try another ticket...finally now to be given a code to unblock my game, entered code and said it was successful, but I still cannot access Duke Crooker or the top 100 weekly flights!!
So frustrating considering I have spend hours and hours playing this game! Anyone care to help???

happens twice to me....and it was always when I left the game running....because I am doing other things like work.....after a couple of hour I went back to the game and had the message and my tokens were taken

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
I have lost count over 5 games how many times I have been accused of time traveling. I do not know if I have lost tokens over it (doesn't appear that way), but I have NEVER gotten a good explanation about time traveling other than to close the game each time. Not sure how to ensure that given that my kids have access to each one of the devices!

I think this is more GI than Road 404 based on a ticket for a non-Road 404 game that I recently submitted.

I'm very reactive when I think I might be accused. I immediately send them a ticket with a recent comment of "Got this message"..."Seriously, if I were time traveling, would my "terminal...control tower, etc" be Level 7 and my coins be so low?"

I enjoy the game, but it is accusations like GI makes that question why I would EVER pay money on these types of games.

Top Bottom