Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Account blocked again??? Why?

Amit Choudhary

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zevsx0
Username
AM_Event Items
Fantasia Painting(21).jpg
Fantasia Painting(20).jpg

Few days back I faced this problem. It was resolved later.
But why again?
Please ask developer to look at this issue.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Sometime ..not ALLTIME...but sometime some players use different stratégies they fond for accelerate their games, like some kind of cheating way and that moment GI block their game ... It is possible too this is an error by GI for some players but we have to keep that in our mind too ...I don't work for GI but ican tell you it is not always the fault of GI.....Sometime yes , sometime no

Amit Choudhary

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zevsx0
Username
AM_Event Items
Sometime ..not ALLTIME...but sometime some players use different stratégies they fond for accelerate their games, like some kind of cheating way and that moment GI block their game ... It is possible too this is an error by GI for some players but we have to keep that in our mind too ...I don't work for GI but ican tell you it is not always the fault of GI.....Sometime yes , sometime no
Okay, I understand. But all this has happened to all WP players simultaneously. This is definitely the problem from GI's side.

Amit Choudhary

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zevsx0
Username
AM_Event Items
Here blocked as well.

@Amit Choudhary I appreciate your effort in starting the thread, but can you cut back on the drama? No reason for that, especially as it's nothing new.
What drama??? This is problem never occurred until recently. This is the second time we WP players r facing such problem. Plus losing all alliance PAX count isn't good. I'm all also back to zero count.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I hope the best for you guys and girls and I hope you will return in your game soon
2 weeks ago same thing happened, was resolved within few hours, so not much damage happened. Looks like this time it's something bigger as few players on other platforms are unable to activate ql, so my guess is GI is having some server issues.

Top Bottom