Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

AC server is apparently down

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
LAX the problem is resolved in my region (India) i was able to visit neighbours and also launch rocket from LP2. Hope it resolves in your region too ;)

Device
  1. Android
I did the gifting first then went to neighbors and got the error. I hope my neighbors got my gifts, else they are lost in space. Somewhere between LP1 and LP2 launches. :ROFLMAO::D:ROFLMAO:
At least I got my lander back again. Got stuck too. That was a big delay. My claim will be send to GIS!! haha :LOL:

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
I've send an email (number 12??) to GI about the server problem
I sent my gifts earlier, but receive nothing (maybe there are no gifts for me today :( but nothing happens...)
I've made a screenshot of my launch with Stabekk, if the lander returns with nothing I've got the prove I were in space.
Now we can just waiting I think :whistle:

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
As of 11:23pm on 4/22/13, the AC server is down. I have tried several times to visit neighbors, but each time I get an error message advising that server is down. Unfortunately I won't be able to gift today.
thank you for the info. that's probably why i cant find my rocket lander despite just being 'ready'

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
It seems to me, the problems are over now. At least for me: I could visit my neighbours and I received some gifts. Still its not possible to get coins of the neighbours who are visiting me, but for now I'm happy. I am curious if its fixed now and if the lander give no problems within 4 hrs. Hope the problems are over for all of you! (y)

S

Sorumbas

Same here, it seems that GI could blow up the meteor(from Phantom Menance) that was causing server issues before the crash.
We completed the mission befere them this time :)
I hope that everybody got the gifts ;)

Top Bottom