Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ability to export the city to .jpg or .png

DarekK

1600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
aDarekK
Hi,
Friend of mine @paulkate had prepared for me screen of my city.
You can see my city after 2 years of playing :)
aaa Airport City Darekk_03d.jpg

DarekK

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@paulkate
Nice job impressive.(y)
Can you do it for me.
Please please.:)
Thanks in advance.

paulkate

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
046vy2nl; paulkate2
Username
PK-paulkate, PK2-paulkate2
@Anubhav Jain
Sorry, it is not possible. I can’t get your AC screen shots cause we are not neighbors.

Besides, creating an AC view takes a while but is not very difficult. Anyone can do it. To get this you need to:
1. Save several screen shots of your AC so that they all would cover whole AC. Each new screen shot on each side should have about 10% common part with adjoining screen shot.
2. Cut and save inside part of each screen shot to avoid names, scores, icons, buttons, etc. Only clean view of AC ground is needed.
3. Connect all screen shots together manually in photo editor or automatically in some free photo stitch app.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@Anubhav Jain
Sorry, it is not possible. I can’t get your AC screen shots cause we are not neighbors.

Besides, creating an AC view takes a while but is not very difficult. Anyone can do it. To get this you need to:
1. Save several screen shots of your AC so that they all would cover whole AC. Each new screen shot on each side should have about 10% common part with adjoining screen shot.
2. Cut and save inside part of each screen shot to avoid names, scores, icons, buttons, etc. Only clean view of AC ground is needed.
3. Connect all screen shots together manually in photo editor or automatically in some free photo stitch app.
You are genius man.
Salute to you.

Top Bottom