Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Abbrevations in nickname

I open a private thread to make a list with the shortcut in different languages and i invite @TeresaLisboa @Madegwen59 to help me with it.
If any one know about game items languages and he/she like to help please let me know.
China, Dutch, French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Russia, Spanish
Thank you

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
I open a private thread to make a list with the shortcut in different languages and i invite @TeresaLisboa @Madegwen59 to help me with it.
If any one know about game items languages and he/she like to help please let me know.
Thank you
Hi Husam,
I already translated it in Dutch.

About the shortcut and translated to multi languages here the update:
I have now 4 members will help me with this thnaks to them all later i will post the names for those help me. (y)
If someone know the translate for the flight and repair items in the these languages please let me know if you can help.
Thank you

Last edited:
About the shortcut and translated to multi languages here the update:
I have now 4 members will help me with this thnaks to them all later i will post the names for those help me. (y)
If someone know the translate for the flight and repair items in the these languages please let me know if you can help.
Thank you
French and Portuguese done

That's not the idea. The problem is the other way round. It's established that we communicate in english, but our games are in different languages so sometimes is really difficult to identify the correct object.
Take for instance the attitude indicator. What does it do? I don't have a clue... attitude? Is that a sensor that tell us the plane is polite and well behaved? :confused: :ROFLMAO:
If I take the Portuguese name in AC for that object and translated it word by word to English it would be something like Artificial Horizon. Does that make sense? I don't know, because I know nothing about planes. Well, it could be useful to me knowing that
AI = Attitude indicator = Horizonte Artificial
I think it happens the same with many other players

Attitude indicator is very similar to Artificial horizon but a more technically correct term. The aircraft’s “attitude” refers to its various angles relative to the horizon. Eg. nose up attitude (usually means climbing), left bank (left wing down, right wing up- usually means in a left turn), inverted (upside down) are all descriptions of “attitude”. (Note: I use the word usually because those angles/positions may not always be used for that purpose). It’s probably the most important instrument in the airplane when flying in cloud.

Than

Thanks (y) now already we start and almost completed with more items just we wait some translation i was searching before 2 days.
I completely understand your frustration. English is my primary language and I think that it’s just horrible. So many ridiculous spellings, sounds and meanings for words. It could be so much simpler (don’t tell the Americans, pleeeease!)

There really should be a list published even for English speaking players because we all tend to mix it up as well. For example,

EP= ear plugs but some write “plugs”,
AR=additional radar but it’s often written add.rad.
Fruit Lollipops is usually Loli . It should probably be FL but most of us forget the word “fruit” is even there.

I will try and think of other combinations that people often use that you might want to add to your list for reference. If everyone used the same it would be great, but we know that’s unlikely to happen :unsure:.

The most frustrating of them all is FC. fuel catalyst or flight catering?!? LOTS of people still do this and have no idea why they get the wrong gifts. If I see FC, I send F20 :p.

Last edited:
The most frustrating of them all is FC. fuel catalyst or flight catering?!? LOTS of people still do this and have no idea why they get the wrong gifts. If I see FC, I send F20 :p.
Completely agree! My decision depends usually on how well I know the person ... or on how badly do I need each one of those :D

Fruit Lollipops is usually Loli . It should probably be FL but most of us forget the word “fruit” is even there.

If someone puts FL in name everybody else would think "Fuel L... Fuel L... what does this "stupid L" stands for?"
:LOL:

Attitude indicator is very similar to Artificial horizon but a more technically correct term. The aircraft’s “attitude” refers to its various angles relative to the horizon. Eg. nose up attitude (usually means climbing), left bank (left wing down, right wing up- usually means in a left turn), inverted (upside down) are all descriptions of “attitude”. (Note: I use the word usually because those angles/positions may not always be used for that purpose). It’s probably the most important instrument in the airplane when flying in cloud.
thanks Bob! Good to know that in fact it's an attitude! :)

I completely understand your frustration. English is my primary language and I think that it’s just horrible. So many ridiculous spellings, sounds and meanings for words. It could be so much simpler (don’t tell the Americans, pleeeease!

There really should be a list published even for English speaking players because we all tend to mix it up as well. For example,

I will try and think of other combinations that people often use that you might want to add to your list for reference. If everyone used the same it would be great, but we know that’s unlikely to happen :unsure:.

I see FC i send the 2nd on the list! Dont even try to understand!!

I completely understand your frustration. English is my primary language and I think that it’s just horrible. So many ridiculous spellings, sounds and meanings for words. It could be so much simpler (don’t tell the Americans, pleeeease!

Yes i was thinking about about EP = plugs = Earplugs but the way i am going to do (secret for now) with the team will help more than 80% to 90% of the members.
One more thing there is a surprise and i wanna make it easy for everyone ;)

Top Bottom