Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

"A Walk in the Clouds" Event is out on all platforms - discussion thread

Well, just few calculations:
If I start a contract in my Police Station, for 24h I can collect (6x Kiss Cafe, 6x Minimarket, 6x Outdoor Cinema, 6x Drive-In Theater, 6x Motel) without any bonuses 9,617 romantic paxs = 12 Condor flights daily.

Cupid's Arrow = 3 greenies = 516 more paxes
Together Forever = 4 greenies = doubles the pax output for 3h

To fly 300 Condor flights (half of required 600 flights for 3*) one needs to fly 33 flights daily for 9 days. It will require 24,750 pax daily.
You may calculate what amount of greenies it will require - 50+ daily. x26 Candy Hearts = 7,800 (even if all flights land with Lucky Ticket, 11,700 hearts total) - by far not enough to reach progress level 20.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
what do you mean? Apart from carriage workshop, all the remaining are bought, why one should have more than 6?
anyway, all my buildings were in place, as I don’t warehouse those
I thought I remembered putting them all in my warehouse so that I would not have to buy them again. I seem to remember that it was cheaper to store them than it would be to buy them all again.

Well, just few calculations:
If I start a contract in my Police Station, for 24h I can collect (6x Kiss Cafe, 6x Minimarket, 6x Outdoor Cinema, 6x Drive-In Theater, 6x Motel) without any bonuses 9,617 romantic paxs = 12 Condor flights daily.

Cupid's Arrow = 3 greenies = 516 more paxes
Together Forever = 4 greenies = doubles the pax output for 3h

To fly 300 Condor flights (half of required 600 flights for 3*) one needs to fly 33 flights daily for 9 days. It will require 24,750 pax daily.
You may calculate what amount of greenies it will require - 50+ daily. x26 Candy Hearts = 7,800 (even if all flights land with Lucky Ticket, 11,700 hearts total) - by far not enough to reach progress level 20.
Are Special PAx collected on VC?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ck3kdo
Username
aaaaapilot
I feel this event is in a terrible status. If I remember correctly, in the past, buildings from both V-day events drop romantic passengers. It means buildings from on the wings with love also can drop romantic passengers. Not to mentino Carriage Workshops belong to his event and should drop romantic passengers.
However, in this event, neither building drops romantic passengers. This dramatically drops the chance to fly romantic flights. This is either a poor bug or a greedy attitude to ask players to pay more. Either way, it is not good at all.

And let me not forget one more fact:
Last two events (2019 and 2020) Carriage Workshops dropped romantic passengers (even if I'm not mistaken 2019 romantic residential buildings were boosted by pax bonuses), as well as all On the wings of love 1x1 buildings were dropping romantic passengers (incl. the Symbol of Love).
I feel this event is in a terrible status. If I remember correctly, in the past, buildings from both V-day events drop romantic passengers. It means buildings from on the wings with love also can drop romantic passengers. Not to mentino Carriage Workshops belong to his event and should drop romantic passengers.
However, in this event, neither building drops romantic passengers. This dramatically drops the chance to fly romantic flights. This is either a poor bug or a greedy attitude to ask players to pay more. Either way, it is not good at all.
Having both sets of buildings giving romantic passengers (RP) at the same time happened in the past, but not last year almost for sure.
But yes, we now have fewer RP sources

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
And let me not forget one more fact:
Last two events (2019 and 2020) Carriage Workshops dropped romantic passengers (even if I'm not mistaken 2019 romantic residential buildings were boosted by pax bonuses), as well as all On the wings of love 1x1 buildings were dropping romantic passengers (incl. the Symbol of Love).
Yup my point exactly, and you need all of them to be operational to manage all the flights needed in this event

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I think it's a bug....just a real nasty one

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
@ ALL: Can someone else confirms it? I believe last two years both sets of buildings dropped RP. 2018 and before it was for sure not the case.
Yes they both did during both events last year.

Most buildings have already been mentioned as not dropping romantic passengers, but my romantic rotunda is also not dropping romantic passengers.

@ ALL: Can someone else confirms it? I believe last two years both sets of buildings dropped RP. 2018 and before it was for sure not the case.
Well, I was indeed wrong...
09436A21-357D-467D-9FB4-998558124D6B.jpeg

Well, I was indeed wrong...
View attachment 48546
Well, Teresa, that is my problem as well :) If I put a note, then I completely rely on that info. If it is up to my memory only, however (like it was this time), I might be wrong... That’s why I asked - not that it really matters - my goal is Condor destination and to 3* it in only 9 days takes a lot of resources.

Top Bottom