Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A Space Odyssey Collection

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Launch rockets for the items. You get that alien building for completing the collection.

I believe that tdv is the only one who has it.

I quote:
Finally built the Alien Legacy (2x2,), 2hr build time, 500 coins to speed up the build - Produces in-fligth meals every 24hrs and also it says "this building increases your max. number of passengers by 20"....

Ok, it's 24 hours since I build the Alien Legacy, and time to collect.
I thought the Alien Legacy would just drop coins, but it started to drop 5 items from the Running Wild Collection.
No big deal for me, I have 873 Treadmills already!

But it didn't stop there! It kept droping Helmet, Life Support system, Gloves, then Algae, Fruit flies, Biscuits, Vitamin?? I lost count, but I think it was about a dozen items in total.

All in all, the drops allows me to complete a Running Wild collection, an Astronaut Outfit, an Experiments in Space and a Zero Gravity Lunch each. So I got 3 additional Launch Ready boxes. I was ecstatic!

Perhaps tdv (and in 20 hours or so Deidei-1jl219) can verify whether the Alien Legacy always produce such a bountiful gift!!
If so, this is the best "building" ever to strive for!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Bali Hi - yep the same - I had in total 23 items dropped from each AL - so I built more... :p

My advice is stay on V1.69(or V1.70) so you can click on the LP 5 times and build several AL's (I am going with the limit is going to be 10)

But now it is in the open - I am sure GIS will "fix" it in their next update - will do bugger all to fix the current issues (like support for some handsets, unable to visit neighbours, gifting not working correctly) and will continue to blame time travel on it or say yes our engineers are working on a fix!!! but four versions on, sod all has heppened!! :mad:

I am not bitter honest.. :cautious:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
I thought the Alien Legacy would just drop coins, but it started to drop 5 items from the Running Wild Collection.

But it didn't stop there! It kept droping Helmet, Life Support system, Gloves, then Algae, Fruit flies, Biscuits, Vitamin?? I lost count, but I think it was about a dozen items in total.

All in all, the drops allows me to complete a Running Wild collection, an Astronaut Outfit, an Experiments in Space and a Zero Gravity Lunch each. So I got 3 additional Launch Ready boxes. I was ecstatic!

Perhaps tdv (and in 20 hours or so Deidei-1jl219) can verify whether the Alien Legacy always produce such a bountiful gift!!

wow. that sounds good. need two more items before i get mine.. hopefully the lander will drop them later..

has anyone received a p.e.b. from the lander?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed

Got them all.. Awesome.. :-D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Yes it's only fair and right that the Alien Legacy should drop a lot of decent items otherwise really the entire space race challenge has been the biggest waste of time and resources ever. I still much prefered the Halloween challenge, it required less money and less of a strain on land. Half my airport looks like a space station!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Top Bottom